Celebration

~Niall's POV~
Buzz Buzz Buzz I woke up to my phone vibrating, I grabbed it not even bothering to check the caller I.D. "Hello?" I said into the phone "Ni! Hey listen I got something to tell you" I heard the voice say I knew that voice, it was my brothers "What's up?" I asked him "Well congratulations you're gonna be am uncle" I heard him say in the phone "What?" I asked my eyes wide open "You're gonna be an uncle" he repeated tears formed "Oh god oh god I'm so excited thank you thank you" "You're welcome, well I gotta go tell the lads I said hello" Greg said "will do bye" I said "Bye" he hung up. I covered my dace and let it all out. I heard shuffling beside me and a body sitting up "Morn- oh my god what's wrong?" Danielle's voice was so full of concern and worry "I- I'm" I stuttered I was so happy and shocked "Baby what? Tell me!" She said "my brother called and I-I'm gonna be an uncle" I sniffed and wiped my eyes catching my breath "Niall! Baby congratulations Im so happy for you" she said climbing on top of me and sitting on me "Let's celebrate" she smiled "When?" I chuckled she placed a finger on her chin 'thinking' of when to celebrate "Tonight me, you, and the boys! How you like that?" Danny asked me leaning in "I'd like that pumpkin" I said placing a hand on her cheek and passionately kissed her, she kissed back I bit her lip making her moan softly she slid her hand down on me and squeezed me "Mmm" I groaned. She pulled away. "Paybacks a bitch now let's go downstairs I'm sure the lads are already down there" She suggested "Yes, let's" I smiled she got off of me and walked out the room How did I get so lucky?!

°Danielle's P.O.V°
I walked out of my room and downstairs I'm so happy for my boyfriend "Morning Danny" Liam said sitting on the couch "Ello love" Louis said smiling at me "My little sister I see you're alive" Zayn joked his face in his phone "Morning boys ummm where's Harry?" I asked "Oh he's out jogging he wants to "burn" off his fatness" Louis said using quotation marks, I shook my head "That boy is too tall and too skinny to be jogging he's almost a twig you can break him" I said laughing making the boys join in. "Babe you hungry?" I heard Niall say ask coming down the stairs "Starving" I said smiling and rubbing my stomach "Alright well I'm going to McDonalds so any of you lads want anything?" Niall asked the boys...
Louis: "McMuffin"
Liam:"Cinnamon melts"
Zayn:"Gravy biscuit"
"Okay and you babe?" Niall asked me "Cinnamon melts and gravy biscuits" I said smiling "Ahhh that's my girl, I'll be right back bye baby" Niall said kissing my forehead and making his way towards the door "WAIT!" I yelled getting his attention "I love you" I smiled "I love you too sweet cheeks" he smiled walking out the house. "So you guys are good now?" Louis asked me "Yep we worked everything out last night" I said sitting down beside him "Well that's good to hear he better not act like that again" Louis said pointing, I laughed, "I hope not" I said looking down "Anyway enough about me what about Zayn he has been ghost on all of us" I changed the subject "Oh well sorry I just thought getting into contact with a few special people would've been great but nooo to you Now its not" Zayn said smiling "What? Who? Who did you get in contact with!?" I asked my anxiety kicking in "No I can't tell you its a surprise" he said "Zayn you're teasing come on now I gotta fucking know" I begged him "No sorry Danny but its a secret" he said getting up, I got up too "Zayyynnnnn stop messing with my feelings" I whined to him "If you keep begging me I'll tell them to stay over at home" Zayn said turning around "Fine bloody wanker" I mumbled the last part walking back to my seat "I heard that!" He yelled "You was suppose to!" I yelled back.

^15 minutes later^
The door opened "So sorry I'm late they were busy" Niall said with our food in hand. "Its alright mate" Zayn said grabbing his meal "Let's dig in" Louis yelled. We ALL ate... "Gosh I'm full" I said rubbing my stomach, the boys looked at me, "What?" I asked "You're lying!" Harry said "WHAT? IM NOT!!" I yelled "You're never full" Liam laughed "Whatever" I giggled "Oh yeah let's go out tonight" I spoke up "Why?" Louis asked "Well Niall here got a phone call from Greg this morning and he's going to be an uncle" I said walking to Niall. The boys started clapping and congratulating him. "Let's go clubbing!" Zayn yelled throwing his hands up into the air I giggled "Okay we'll get ready right now and head out at 8:30 since it'll open at 9:00 we can get there early its not that far away from the house" I suggested, everyone agrees, "Alright lads and Danny let's get ready!" Liam clapped his hands together we got upstairs going into our own rooms

 "Let's go clubbing!" Zayn yelled throwing his hands up into the air I giggled "Okay we'll get ready right now and head out at 8:30 since it'll open at 9:00 we can get there early its not that far away from the house" I suggested, everyone agrees,...

Zayn's POV
The voice: "Hello?"

Me:"Hey love how are you?"

The voice:"Oh my god Zayn?!"

Me:"Yes its me listen were all going out tonight because Niall's going to become an uncle so were celebrating

The voice:"Oh congrats to him! And we'll be down there tomorrow at around seven or so to surprise her

Me:"Great can't wait!"

"Zayn let's go!" I heard Danny yell "Alright!" I yelled back "I gotta go but I'll see you tomorrow" I said into the phone "OKay bye" they hung up. I walked out of my room and down the steps "Alright let's go" I said we walked out of the house and into the car she's going to be so happy! I thought to myself!