Forgiveness

°Danielle's POV°
I woke up to my music blasting out MGK: lead You On!"Ughh" I groaned rolling out of bed. I grabbed my phone to see what time it was..10?! Bloody hell I sleep too much. I turned my music down and walked to the door, I opened it, mmmm it was quiet...too quiet strange I thought to myself ggggrrrrr I heard my stomach growl "Jesus Christ!" I mumbled to myself I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen "What can I eat?" I asked myself rummaging through the cabinets, no luck, ughhh great "Cheese balls" I heard a voice come from my left "AAHH!" I screamed from it holding my hand up to my chest, heart besting rapidly, I out my gaze onto the person it came from, it was Niall. What's he doing up? "Niall! God don't do that ever again" I breathed out jumping on the counter to sit "Sorry" He apologized, I nodded my head. Silence took over both of us "Danny I need to talk to you" Niall said getting up and coming closer to me "Why? There's nothing to talk about" I looked up at him "Yes there is, Danny you can't keep ignoring me because of what I said, it was wrong" I cut him off "It was more than wrong! It was a shocker like you don't say that to a person you claim you love" I looked at him, very closely, his cheeks were stained, red, messy hair, and puffy red eyes. He's been crying it broke my heart to see him upset and broken. "I'm sorry but I saw you and Harry and I just flipped out" Niall said he was standing in front of me now, close, "Oh my god what does Harry have that you don't? He asked if I was in love with you, happy with you, and if something wrong happened go to him" I said "I-I'm sorry baby I really am I feel so stupid for just blowing up on you, I love you Danielle Elizabeth Malik please please forgive me I'm begging" he said his eyes filled with tears "Sshhh baby I forgive you" I shushed him grabbing his wrist and pulling him in between my legs, I held him while he placed his head in the crook of my neck sobbing. My poor baby god I love him so much and hearing/seeing him like this makes me want to cry. Twenty minutes have gone by, I kept shushing Niall and rubbing his back. His sobs finally slowed down and he stopped. He pulled away and stared at me, a tear streamed down his cheek, I lifted my hand up and wiped it away he put a hand over mine and smiled at the ground "Niall I-" I couldn't finish my sentence hr put a finger over my lips hushing me "You're mine and only mine Danny I'm not sharing you with anyone you're everything I ever wanted and I'm not losing you" Niall was really in love with me "I love you" He whispered back. He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine, our lips moving in sync he was the guy who could make me feel so good and I loved him for it. He pulled away and trailed kisses up and down my neck "Mmm Niall" I moaned quietly I felt him smirk on my neck, he grabbed the hem of my shorts and pulled them down until they were on the ground he removed his jogging pants, I looked down and he had no boxers on I bit my lip looking at the sight my womanhood throbbing with hunger for him I clenched my legs together. He saw and smirked. "You hungry baby?" He growled I bit my lip harder nodding my head, he opened my legs and rubbed his fingers against my clit "mmmm don't tease" I whimpered "I won't baby" He said he plunged his fingers in and out of him hard and fast, I threw my head back "Baby, baby I need you inside me!" I moaned not caring if anyone heard or not "My pleasure" he said. He spit on his hand and rubbed it all over his cock moaning making eye contact with me. He got it wet he slammed it in me "NIALL!!!" I screamed he kept slamming in and out of me deeper and harder. "Danny,baby, you feel so good on me" He moaned sucking and biting on my shoulder. "I'm yours!" I moaned out loud "ughhh come for daddy" he growled... I squirted my fluids onto him moaning each others name and breathing heavily. He gave my my shorts I slipped them on while he slipped his sweats on. "Still hungry?" He asked smiling, I chuckled at his cuteness "Well I was but now I'm tired" I told him "Babe you just woke up you slept ALL day and you're still planning to go to sleep?" He chuckled "Aye! I'm not the only one who does it" I said laughing "Girls never will understand them" he shook his head "Haha well come on baby let's go into my room and just watch Netflix" I said smiling at his beauty, he sighed. "Alright hop on" he said turning around so that his back was facing me "What?" I asked confused "Come on Danny I know you, when you get comfortable and decide to leave the spot you don't want to move your legs so you want to be carried" he said turning his head around a little bit "How did you-?" "Cause Zayn's the exact same way now hop on or I'm leaving you" he threatened, I jumped on his back, he tumbled "Babe you've gotten thick" he said walking out of the kitchen "WHAT?!" I asked "No I'm not" I said "Babe you are your thighs are mmm feel and look like a bowl of chicken thighs" Niall said going up the stairs squeezing my thighs making me squeal loud, he chuckled. We got in my room he put me down on the bed and turned on the TV, he crawled under the covers with me, I laid my head on his bare chest. He turned on Teen Wolf knowing this show makes me sleepy, its not a bad show I love it but something about it puts me to sleep. I felt myself drift off to sleep "I will always love you Baby" I heard Niall whisper, he placed a kiss on my forehead, that's all I could remember than sleep took over me.