Flashback

•Josh's POV•
WHAT?! They're together? I thought she would come to me!! I was burning holes into both of them, after everything I did for her when I went to down to Miami. I held her, I talked to her, I bought her tickets and a backstage pass so I can reunite her with her brother. "Pft pathetic" I said out loud. Everybody turned to me. "Excuse me?" Niall asked furrowing his eyebrows "I said pathetic" I got up and walked to them "J what the fuck are you talking about?" Harry asked me "These two are pathetic especially Danielle" I pointed to her "Watch your fucking mouth Josh" Zayn demanded me and stood in front of Danny "Why? What for? She's the one that slept with two different guys in the same house" I was stating the facts, Niall stepped forward too "Josh I think you need to leave...now" he seemed so pissed haha that's funny "Why? And miss how she'll cheat on you with another guy and then turn around fuck other guys, I mean besides...she's a cutting desperate little whore anyway."

~Niall's POV~
"She's a cutting desperate little whore anyway" Those were Josh's last words I got heated bad I punched him in his jaw, he stumbled back. I tackled him to the floor I was on top of him punching the bloody hell out of him he flipped us over he was on top now I put my arms in front of my face to block his hits, now it was my turn to flip us over again I smashed his head into the floor and striked his jaw again "Okay okay Niall get off of him" Louis yelled and ran to me and tried pulling me off "NO HE'S GONNA LEARN NOT TO DISRESPECT MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY LAD'S SISTER!!" I yelled "Niall, Niall, stop!" Now Zayn was yelling at me. Louis and Zayn pulled me off and pushed me away from Josh before I committed a murder. Harry pulled me out of the dressing room with Danielle and Liam he shut the door behind him I guess to keep me out of there. "Let me go back in there" I said to the guys "No no you're not going to jail Niall not like this" Liam said sliding his back down the wall, "He deserved it" I said running a hand through my hair "We know, we know" Harry said pacing slowly. We were silent for 5 minutes, I heard sniffling. I looked to my right and saw Danielle sitting on the ground she was crying out I went over to her I sat down in front of her "Baby what's wrong?" I asked rubbing her back "I never been called that since middle school it just fucking hurts hearing that shit come from someone that you thought would be a great friend of hours forever but turns out to be a huge cunt" She finished her sentence and was balling her eyes out, I guess the guys heard because they both came over they both started to comfort her. She said she hasn't been called that since middle school! Was she bullied? Did Zayn know anything about that? Did she even cut?

°Danielle's POV°
After Josh called me a cutting desperate little whore my whole world stopped. It reminded me of when I was in middle school, 8th grade year, I was being bullied so bad. I wanted to end my life right there...
(Flashback)
"Eww what the hell are you wearing?" Nicole, one of the most popular girls at my school asked me, I just ignored her I didn't want to get in trouble today it was my brother's birthday today and I didn't want anything to ruin this day for me not even Nicole. "Bitch don't fucking ignore me I'm fucking talking to you slutbag!" Now she was cussing me how could I be a slutbag when I was still a virgin I didn't do IT with anyone and I didn't want to, "Nicole...leave me alone please" I begged her "No I'm not you're a cutting desperate little whore who deserves to die! Nobody likes you!" She was screaming in my face. I don't know what came over me but all my strength I held back in me I let go "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!!" I yelled tears forming in my eyes I pushed her as hard as I can she fell on the floor, now everybody in the hallway had their eyes on me I shook my head and ran out of the school. I ran all the way to my house, I unlocked the door with my spare key I walked in and slammed the door behind me. Nobody was here thank god. I ran upstairs to my bedroom I let all my sadness and anger out I screamed at the top of my lungs I dropped to my knees screaming and crying why me? Why did I have to be the one to get fucking bullied? I did nothing to Nicole or anyone else!! I stayed like that for 20 minutes I wiped my tears away I stood up and went to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. I stood in front of the sink and ran warm water I grabbed my razor that was behind the mirror let the pain go Danielle let the pain go I said to myself I pulled up my sleeve to reveal the new and old scars that I made let it go I didn't hesitate I contacted the razor to my skin the burning sensation was there but it quickly went away I watches the blood trickle down my arms I made 5 new ones. I put my razor back where it was and washed me arm, I turned the water off and wrapped my arm up I knew it wasn't down bleeding so I just wrapped it. I didn't eat that day or drink that day I didn't go to school for 2 weeks I stayed in my room and rotted.
(End of flashback)
"Its okay Danny its okay were here for you" Harry said I gave him a hug I smiled at him and hugged Liam I pulled away. I looked at Niall he was staring off in space. "Niall? Babe?" I snapped my fingers in front of him, he shook his head "huh?" He asked confused I smiled at him "No one said anything babe you spaced out" I told him, he was embarrassed for a little bit "Sorry love I was just thinking about something come on let's get you home its been a rough day" He told me I nodded my head we all stood up. I got my phone out and decided to text Zayn and tell him that the boys are taking me home and if he wants to come over him and Louis can I gave him my address and we left...