Sisterly bonding

I'm sorry if anything in this is spelt wrong I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. I hope you like it- mo*XOXO💕

(GRAYSON'S POV)

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER" I quickly slapped my alarm clock and rolled over... Off the bed.

"OWWW" I screamed, holding the back of my head with my hand.

Skylynn rushed in my room after hearing me fall and whispered "are you okay?" with her hands on her hips, and a worried look on her face.

"I'm fi..." Before I could finish what I was saying Skylynn screamed "Aren't you excited Nash and Hayes are coming home, Mama said they would be here at 10!!"

She looked so excited which I understand Nash is like her best friend, and he has been on tour for the past 3 months.

My mom told them that they had to come home, to finish High School.

They were pissed but she didn't care because 'education should come first.'

I was pretty happy about it though, I really miss my big brothers.

I look over at my alarm clock to see how much time we had left to wait, "It's 7:27 Sky I'm going to go get ready" I said to my baby sister, who was currently trying to braid her hair.

I kissed her forehead, and whispered in her ear "I'll braid your hair when I'm done getting dressed" I started walking to the bathroom that me and Nash share.

I tore my pj's off, took a quick shower, put on my robe, and wrapped my hair in a towel.

I threw on my black sports bra, and a dark grey hoodie.

Then I found black skinny jeans on the floor, and squeezed into them.

It was now 8:15.

I walked out of my room, and into Skylynn's. She was talking on the phone that was sitting across the room, on speaker.

"Who are you on the phone with?" I asked Sky, while going over to sit on her bed.

"Me!!!" I heard Shawn scream.

"And why is she on the phone with you Shawn?" I said while staring at Skylynn, who's just sitting there giggling.

"She's trying to set us up again".

She has been trying to set us up for two years now, because she saw us kiss two years ago.

Our whole family went to Canada on vacations. Nash was 15, Skylynn was 4, Hayes and I were 13, and I had a crush on Shawn.

I saw him sing on YouTube and let's just say we met and he was my first kiss.

Only Skylynn saw though. She promised not to tell anyone, because if she did Nash would get protective and try beat him up.

"Shawn I'm going to talk to her about this can you call me tonight?" I said since we're pretty great friends, and we talk almost every night.

"Of course" he said happily "bye babes".

"Bye" Sky and I said in unison and he hung up.

"Skylynn can you promise me you won't do that again? If him and I want a relationship, then we will have a relationship, but we aren't interested right now" I told my sad looking little sister.

"Okay I won't I promise" she said quietly while staring at her hands.

I decided to quickly change the subject and shouted "I can braid your hair now".

"Yay!!!" Skylynn screamed while jumping into my lap. I quickly braided her hair.

"Now we can be twins" she said while playing with her braid since I almost always wear my hair in a braid, or just down in my natural frizzy curls.

I agreed with Sky and left her room so I could finish getting ready.

I put my now dry hair into a loose braid, put my beanie and converse on(outfit in pic above) and got Skylynn so we could go down stairs together.

It was 10:03 and the boys car drove in....
•-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•
First chapter you learned a little about Grayson

I named Grayson after a girl I meet at a camp I thought it sounded cool... Grayson Grier

I hope there isn't a lot of mess ups in there I tried my best to make sure it was good
-mo*XOXO💕