The Start of a... Different Summer

I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a while I had to do a lot of back to school stuff -mo*XOXO💕

--•HAYES' POV•--

It's been 5 whole months everything happen with Shawn.

Grayson and I forgave him but Nash is still mad, and all three of us are going on tour.

At first Grayson didn't want to go but she has been talking to the girls that are going and I guess now she's fine with it.

Olivia is also going on tour with us we have been dating for 6 months and the fans have known for 4 months.

Everyone is going on this tour and they keep getting more people to come.

I'm really excited for Olivia to meet everyone I hope they like her.

We have to be at the airport at 5 am tomorrow morning.

I decided to go on my phone for a little before I go to bed and I saw I got a text:

Gray💕: are you up

Me: yeah but I'm going to bed soon why?

Gray💕: did you hear Nash yell at me😓

Me: no what happened

Gray💕: he said that on tour I was probably going to have sex with all of the guys😭

Me: he was probably drunk and I think he just is upset about you growing up and getting your first boyfriend.

Gray💕: but you have a girlfriend and he doesn't care

Me: you're his baby sister it's different.

Gray💕: okay well I'm going to bed can you talk to him tomorrow?

Me: yeah I will. Goodnight Grayson love you❤️

Gray💕: love you too Hayes😙

--•NEXT MORNING•--
--•GRAYSON'S POV•--

"TELL ME HOW, TELL ME HOW WE BOTH GOT HERE" I heard my alarm clock go off.

It was 3:40.

I quickly took a shower and started getting dressed.

First I put a black sports bra and matching underwear on.

Then I found a black and white jumper on the ground and put it on.

After ten minutes of me laying on my bed playing on my phone I got up and put some black skinny jeans on.

It was 4:18 so I quickly braided my hair and threw a red beanie on the top of my head.

I took all of my suitcases to the top of the stairs because Hayes told me he would take them to the car for me.

I went to my room, put my white converse on, and went downstairs.

Hayes was taking mine and his suitcases to the car so I just sat down on the couch and tweeted:

I can't wait to see the fam again💕

Then I checked to see if anyone else tweeted

Kian said: i miss my lil' sis😩 @grayson.grier

Jc said: Kian won't stop talking about you😒😂 @grayson.grier

Andrea said: wtf who's @grayson.grier anyway😂👌

I laughed at Andreas tweet its weird that she doesn't know who I am since I'm friends with her friends but I never met her so whatever.

We all got in the car and Nash drove us to the airport.