Break Up & Baby Check-up

"Kian I need to talk to you" I whisper, walking into his room slowly.

It's been a little over 5 months and Kian and I are still together.

"I do too" he replies.

"We should break up I can tell you still like Andrea, and I think you should try to get back with her."

"That's actually what i wanted to talk to you about." he laughs. "I just don't know how to talk to her again. Its been a while."

"Kiki it wont be that hard just go back to L.A. and ask her if she wants to hang out at your place. I'm sure she'll give you another chance." I feel like a relationship counselor.

"Thanks Gray, but are you sure you won't need me here."

"Yeah I'll be okay." (hopefully)

"Okay well... I'll... book a plane ticket?" he says, or asks? I don't know

"Yeah do that. Good luck." I hug him and leave.

Was I being forceful? I honestly hope not. I think I'm just going to apologize later. In the meantime I'll go hang out with Hayes.

After looking for him for a few minutes I take out my phone and call him.

H- Hayes G- Grayson
G- Hey boo
H- Grayson
G- Where are you? I've been looking for a while.
H- Grayson
G- What?
H- I miss Sky, Will and Nash
G-You're going to see them for our birthday, remember?
H-Yeah I just feel like we are all growing apart, I don't want that to happen Grayson.
G-It won't, I promise.
H- Okay. Do you need a ride to Lia's doctor appointment?
G-No Jc's taking me, Lia,and Kian.
H-Okay, Olivia and I will meet you guys there.
G-Okay. DON'T be late.
H-I won't, I promise.
G-Okay, bye.
H-Bye.

I hung up and threw my phone on my bed beside me. Lia was now 17 weeks pregnant and the doctors said that they were pretty sure her baby will be premature, since Lia's so small.

They also said that we get to find out the sex of the baby today. (a.k.a. the reason why everyone is coming)

I quickly got dressed in a simple but cute summer outfit, and french braided my hair. (Outfit above)

I ran downstairs and jumped into Jc's car, Jc drove away and I smiled to myself.

I noticed I'm wearing pretty much the same outfit I wore when I met Shawn for the first time.

The only difference is that I'm 15 now.

When we finally got to the doctors office, we we're escorted to a medium sized room with a hospital looking bed.

The nurse said that doctor will be right with us, but don't they always say that?

Lia and Jc were debating on the babies gender, Kian was playing some paper-plane game on his phone, and Olivia and Hayes were playing with the stethoscope.

The doctor walked in and asked Lia some questions, so pretty normal so far.

She then put gel on Lia's stomach, and started looking around with the cool spy camera thing.

"Everything looks great so far. you are doing so well." the doctor informed Lia.

Jc and Lia high fived, they're really fit to be parents.

"Oh and if you look" she paused and move the camera thing around again. 'here... You can see it's a he"

"Congratulations in a few months you two will have a beautiful baby boy to deal with." the doctor congratulated them, before leaving to get the pictures of the baby that were printing.

"Wow I'm really going to be a dad." Jc smiled. Lia laughed and kissed him lightly on the check.

"Glad its a boy, I can teach him how to get girls" Hayes said, smirking at Olivia, who was as red as a stop sign.

"Or guys" I added, shrugging.

Jc and Lia were accepting people so i know that no matter who their son dates, they will love him either way.

We all talked in the room while Jc filled out a few papers, and then we left.

Jc and Lia wanted to talk alone for a while so they went to the guest room, and my guess is that they will stay there for the night.

Hayes was spending the night at Olivia's house, and Kian was driving to the airport to go back to LA.

I had nothing fun to do so i just went to bed.

The second my head hit the pillow i feel asleep.

I was dreaming about, the baby, what he would be like, look like, sound like. I'm excited to finally have a baby back in my life since the last baby I knew was Skylynn who's 4 now.

I'm going to make sure this boy has the best life possible.