I'm Coming Home

--·GRAYSON'S POV·--

"So what are we talking about new girl" Wyatt said to me while sitting down next to Sage.

"Sage here was telling me more about your tour" I said in the most flirtatious voice possible.

Gage kicked my leg from underneath the table.

Whats his problem.

We all ate and went to the meet and greet venue.

After everyone got there we were asked questions.

Unfortunately I was only asked one but it was a weird one.

"Are you and Sage dating?" I just met the guy that's weird.

"No we just met today why would you think that?" the fan then walked back to the microphone.

"Wyatt tweeted a screenshot of Sage telling him that he was going to go to see you early so he could finally see you in person." I looked to the end of the table and saw Sage looking embarrassed and Wyatt laughing.

JERK.

"Sage and I are just friends, and Sage just said that because he wanted to touch my hair, you guys know he's weird."

The adudience laughed. yay!!I got rid of that rumor.

When the meet and greet was over all of the magcon people were supposed to have a little meeting but I wanted to make sure Sage was okay.

After looking for Sage for almost 20 minutes he called me.

Me- Hey

Sage- hey I just wanted to tell you that Wyatt just informed me that he is in therapy for his anger issues.

Me- That's awesome Sage!!!

Sage- Yeah and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out tomorrow with Elliot and I. We are going to watch a movie and eat all of the food on the planet.

Me- Um... Yeah I think I can

Sage- Okay well I'll text you any details.

Me- okay bye

Sage- bye bye

Then he hung up.

I think I'm going to talk to Wyatt because even though I don't know him that well I'm proud.

I called him.

Wyatt- Whats up Gray

Me- Nothing much I just wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you for getting help with your anger problems.

Wyatt- Thanks. Gray that's really sweet

Me- No problem

Wyatt- Well I have to go to therapy like right now I'll talk to you later

Me- Okay have fun

Wyatt- Alright bye

Me- Bye

I hung up and went to the hotel.

When I got there Nash saw me and ran up to me.

"Oh my gosh Gray you had me worried sick about you, for now on you have to tell me where you are going, or go home. I'm tired of being your babysitter."

The second he finished his sentence I started to talk.

"You know what Nash I will go home. I wish you didn't change when you became famous because you are a total dick right now."

I then ran up to my room and packed.

I called my mom who booked me a plane ticket and I went straight to the airport.

When I got there my plane was about to leave so I quickly got on it and it flew away.

I know I didn't talk to anyone before I left.

Even Hayes.

But I couldn't because tell anyone of them would have just convinced me to stay.

Honestly I hated touring, sure I loved meeting fans but I hated being told what to do.

For some reason that's all anyone's managers do, boss people around.

I'm just sick of it, now I can have a normal life. I can be a normal teenage girl.

When I got home I unpacked all of my stuff and called Sage

Me- Um... Hi

Sage- What's wrong

Me- I did something and I don't think you are going to be happy with me.

Sage- Meet me at my hotel room in 20 minutes we can talk okay?

Me- I can't do that

Sage- Why not

Me- I ... went home

Gage- WHAT GRAYSON YOU JUST LEFT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE THERE FOR ME... I WANTED TO BE THERE FOR YOU.. I..

Me- Sage calm down I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't like being bossed around. I just want a normal life.

Sage- Okay then I'll come to you.

Me- Sage no I'm starting over. I'm going to graduate school, and be a teacher, and have a family. I don't want to be famous. I never have and I never will. Of course we can stay friends, and I'll never forget you, but you have to live your life and I have to live mine.

Sage- Okay

Me- Okay

Sage- Bye

Me- Bye

As the tears cascaded down my cheeks I texted everyone and told them what's going on, and fell asleep in the bed that I missed so much.

This is what I want.

Right?

Yeah it has to be...