I LOVE YOU GRAYSON

"Kian why did you come here I told all of you not to" I screamed at Kian in the living room.

"Grayson you wouldn't understand." Kian mumbled without making eye contact.

"Just tell me!! I'm not stupid I'll understand just tell me!!!"

Kian stayed silent.

"Seriously Kian say it!!!".

Kian finally looked at me and screamed "I LOVE YOU GRAYSON. OKAY? I HAVE EVER SINCE I MET YOU. I. LOVE. YOU.".

Everything was silent. I was thinking. "Um I... Kian?" I didn't know what to say.

I honestly liked him back but I didn't know if I should tell him or not.

I got up and sat closer to him. "Then ask me to be your girlfriend" I whispered to him.

"Grayson Anne Grier will you be mine?" Kian asked while leaning in closer to me.

"Yes" I said quietly while putting my hands on his cheeks and kissing him.

"I love you Grayson", "love you too Kian".

Something didn't feel right about this, but I didn't know what it was.

I laid in his arms trying to think about how everything was going to be now.

Without my brothers, and without my friends.

All I have now is Kian.

Until my mom and Skylynn come home in a few months.

"I have to call Hayes" I said while getting up and dialing his number into our landline.
G- Grayson H- Hayes:

G- Hey Hayes we need to talk

H- I'm getting on a plane home right now with Olivia, Jc and Lia

G- Why? What about your tour? you still have a few stops left

H- I know but when we found out what Nash said to you we couldn't stay there.... with him? *sigh*

G- Hayes don't get on that plane your fans want to meet you, it wouldn't be fair to them

H- Gray we made up our minds already please don't try to change them.

G- Okay but call me when you guys land Kian and I will pick you guys up from the airport

H- Okay I will

G- Alright love you

H- love you too Twinie bye

Then I hung up and went back to Kian.

"So Jc, Olivia, Hayes and Lia are getting on a plane right now to come here I think no one listens anymore" Kian laughed at my comment and kissed me.

"Sorry babe" he said before turning on the tv and snuggling with me.

I could stay like this forever, but sadly I was disturbed by the sound of my stomach growling.

"I'm going to go make some food I'll be back in a second" I whispered receiving a nod from Kian.

I walked to the kitchen and started to make a PBJ, but I got a call while I was getting everything out.
G- Grayson A- Anonymous

G- Hello

A- Hey I just wanted to tell you that our tour is making a stop in Charlotte in a week and I wanted you to come.

     I recognized the voice: Amber

G- I'll think about it idk though what if Nash tries to talk to me? what would I say?

A- I could get one of the guys to make sure he is no where near you at all times

G- Yeah Amber that is sweet in all but I don't think I should go to it maybe you could stay at my house instead of a hotel it would be fun

A- Yeah can Elliott too? I don't want him to be all alone.

G- You should probably ask Elliot first but it's okay with me I love you guys.

A- We love you too Gary... I got to go though Malachi is, um stuck?

G- What

A- Malachi got his foot stuck in the lamp shade I have to help Carson get him out.

G- Oh my gosh you have fun with that

A- I defiantly will, talk to you, later bye

G- Bye

Then I got back to my sandwich, but it didn't take very long for my phone to ring again.

Wow I'm popular today.

This time I checked the caller I-D: Olivia.
O- Olivia G-Grayson

O- Grayson I'm lost!!!

G- What I thought you guys were on a plane

O- The plane boards in 5 minutes

G- Oh okay cool

O- No not cool, totally not cool

G- Look Liv I don't know what your problem is but you need to chill.

O- GRAYSON I CANT FIND JC LIA OR HAYES AND THE PLANE IS BOARDING IN FIVE MINUTES

G- Ohhhhh....that's really sucks

O- GRAYSON!!!

G- What, it does suck

O- Um... HELP?

G- Oh sorry uhh what are you near?

O- I'm standing at gate 4

G- Which gate is yours?

O- 8

G- Wait how did you get this lost?

O- I DONT KNOW

G- Okay sorry chill... Ask someone that works there where your gate is and text Hayes and tell him that he needs to distract the boarding crew

O- Um? Okay? I'll do that and I'll call you when we land... or if I'm still lost later

G- Okay bye Liv

O- Bye Gray

I hung up and rushed to finish making my PBJ.

When I was done making it, and eating it I sat down on the couch next to Kian, and fell asleep.

This week was very different, I have a boyfriend, and I got into a fight with my big brother.

Hopefully things will be better when Jc, Lia, Olivia, and Hayes get here.

I miss the times when my brothers weren't famous.

My life was totally flipped up side down, and I would do anything to bring everything back to normal.

///

Okay so it's my first part back in this fan fiction.

Did you like it?

I'm sorry if there is any mess ups I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. -mo*XOXO💕