Hospital Blues

--•NASHS POV•--
"So doc is she okay?" I asked the man who walked in.

"We cleaned out the cuts, put stitches in two of the ten, and wrapped her wrists. So physically she's good, on terms of her mental health we recommend she see's a therapist until her mood visibly changes. But over all that would be your parents decision. We called them but your mother said that they came home, took Skylynn, and they were on a plane.
Both of your parents had a business opportunity come up. They will be gone for 6 months and you will be the legal guardian of all of the kids until they come back".

When will she wake up?" I asked while staring at Grayson.

"It's should be a few minutes and then you guys can leave but I would like for you to sign the release papers now."

I nodded and followed him out of the room.

--•SHAWN'S POV•--

I went to get Grayson clothes and when I came back Nash was yelling at Hayes and they were both sobbing.

I put Grayson's clothes on a chair and I pulled Nash into a hug.

I want to cry so bad but I have to stay strong for the other guys.

Nash left to sign something and Hayes started to sob again "this is all my fault" he whispered to me.

It was his fault but I know Grayson she will forgive him.

"It's going to be okay Hayes you are her twin. You two have been through so much together she will forgive you." I said calmly.

"You should go check on Nash. Grayson will wake up soon." Hayes nodded and left.

I walked up to Grayson's bed and started to cry.

--•GRAYSON'S POV•--

"I really like you Grayson." I heard someone mumble in between sobs I couldn't talk or open my eyes yet.

"I know I'm supposed to be strong for your brothers but I can't."

It was Shawn I could tell by his slight accent.

Suddenly he stopped crying and started to calm himself down.

Wow Shawn likes me and I like him, I should tell him soon.

I opened my eyes and Shawn, who I guess sat back down stood up and handed me some clothes.

"Change into this and then we can leave okay?". I nodded, walked to the bathroom, got dressed, and we all left.

When we got home I told Hayes that I was sorry for what I said and he hugged me so hard I couldn't breath.

I was happy to have my twin back, but it was 12 am and we have to go to our school open house tomorrow.

We all went to our rooms and went to bed.

--•NEXT MORNING•--

*MY GIRLFRIENDS BITCHIN' CAUSE I ALWAYS SLEEP IN* my alarm clock sang a great song today it's was 8 but I had to be downstairs in an hour for breakfast so I took a shower and woke up Nash.

I have always been his human alarm clock.

I went in my closet and put on a semi cute out fit I hate this out fit but I wanted to make a good first impression on my new teachers.

I put mascara on, and put my hair in its signature messy side braid.

I went into the guest room since my penny board was in there but when I walked in Shawn was siting in the bed naked.

"Sorry I just need my penny board" I said with my hand over my eyes.

"Grayson you have seen me naked before, chill." Shawn said with a laugh.

"Yeah I know but we are older now it's different." I said with my eyes now uncovered.

I walked in ,and got my board. "You look good Shawn" I said with a smile on my face and then I left.

When I got down stairs Nash already cooked dinner and Hayes was eating.

I put my board with my brothers by the door and sat down next to Hayes at the counter.

Shawn finally came down at 9:17.

We planed to leave at 9:30 so he was okay on time.

"What took you so long" Hayes asked Shawn in an annoyed voice.

"Uh I had to fix something" Shawn said my brothers looked at each other and broke down in laughter.

"YOU GOT A BONER" Hayes yelled Shawn's face started to look red and he looked at me.

"IT WAS BECAUSE OF GRAYSON?" Nash screamed Shawn's face got even more red and I started to blush.

"Shouldn't we get going" I said to my brothers who were staring at Shawn they both looked mad.

"Yeah let's go" Shawn said as he gave everyone their board and kept his own.

The high school was really close so it only took us like 5 minutes to get there. We all walked into the front office and got our schedules.

I had all classes with Shawn accept for two which I had with Hayes.

I was pretty smart so I was ahead of Hayes in school work.

When we went to met our teachers we saw a crowd of girls surrounding a bunch of guys when some of the girls walked away we saw who they were.

It was Brent Rivera, Jacob Whitesides, and Aaron Carpenter.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked the boys while hugging Aaron.

"We missed you guys and enrolled here is it okay if we stay at your place" Aaron said.

I didn't reply because I was busy hugging the other two.

"Of course you can." Nash replied he sounded so happy.

"As long as Grayson doesn't give you a boner." Hayes included.

"Oh my gosh" mumbled Shawn while he was walking away from the group.

"What" Brent said with a confused look on his face.

"It's nothing guys Nash why don't you guys go meet some teachers, we'll catch up.".

Nash nodded and walked away with everyone else.

"Hayes please stop you are embarrassing Shawn.".

"I don't want some horny teenage guy jerking off to the thought of you.".

"I can handle it myself." He quickly apologised and hugged me.

"Don't grow up to quick." He said while letting me go.

"I won't"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•

DRAMA
                                          I wish I had an older brother

I'm sorry if there's any mess ups I'm not the brightest crayon in the box
-mo*XOXO💕