First Day Gitters

--•GRAYSON'S POV•--

After we all met our teachers we went home and I got them all settled in.

"We should have a movie night party" Jacob suggested to everyone in the living room.

"Explain your idea please" I said in a bossy voice before loudly biting down on a carrot.

"We all can invite a bunch of people over to watch a movie in the living room." Jacob said while pointing to the big living room.

"And we tell them to wear pajamas" Brent added in.

"We should do it on the first weekend of school." Aaron screamed from upstairs.

"Okay but girls pick movie" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Deal" said Jacob while shaking my hand.

--•NIGHT BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL•--

"We're leaving for a tour tomorrow" Hayes said to me while tears stared to fill my eyes.

"For how long?" I screamed to him although it came out a whisper.

"Forever" Nash said to me while walking out the door with all of the guys.

"No please come back" I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open.

"I was stuck here while they left without me. "No stop!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Wake up Grayson wake up!!!" I shot up.

It was a dream. "You were screaming" Shawn said looking worried.

"I'm fine I just had a nightmare". He nodded and started to leave.

"Wait can you stay and sleep with me tonight?" I said to Shawn hoping he would.

"Uhh sure" he got in my bed and snuggled up behind with his arm draped around my chest and his hand intertwined in mine.

"Goodnight beautiful" Shawn mumbled to me with his eyes closed.

"Goodnight Shawn"

--•NEXT MORNING•--

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER" I heard someone scream.

"She had a nightmare and was scared Nash nothing happened" it was Shawn and Nash.

"GUYS COME IN HERE" I yelled. Nash and Shawn came into my room.

"What's going on" I said to Nash while rubbing my eyes and looking at my clock it was 4:53.

"THIS DUMBASS WAS USING OUR BATHROOM SO I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID HE WAS SLEPT WITH YOU" Nash said while moving his hands around.

"Nash, you can stop freaking out I just had a bad dream and I needed company." I said while Shawn was running his hands through his hair.

It was sexy.

"I know you guys like each other just take her on a date already." Nash whispered to Shawn I blushed.

"Uhh will you go on a date with me?" Shawn said while playing with his fingers.

"Yeah I would love too".

Nash looked at me and laughed.

"What now Nash?".

"You finally got your first boyfriend"

Shawn's eyes widened. I'm your first boyfriend? but your 15?"

Nash and I stared at each other.

"What's going on" Shawn said sound kind of worried.

"I'm going to kill you" I chased Nash for 15 minutes until I tackled him

"I can't believe you told him" I was so mad.

"I'm sorry I won't tell anyone and I'll tell him not to".

I got off Nash and walked up stairs with him following close behind me.

Shawn was in my bed he fell asleep again.

"Nash I'm just going to get ready for school" he nodded and went back to bed.

I took a shower and when I got out I wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel.

I went into my room and got dressed into a comfortable but cute outfit.

It was 6:02 so I took my hair out of its braid because I wanted to wear it down.

My hair was its natural curly and I did nothing to it.

I put some makeup on, woke up Shawn, and told him to get ready for school.

I went around the house and woke up all the guys.

School started at 7:30, it took us 5 minutes to get there, and it was 6:17.

I cooked some breakfast and at about 7 guys started coming down stairs to eat.

We all got into a funny conversation and didn't notice that it was 7:27 and we were going to be late if we didn't leave so everyone rushed out the door.

Right when we walked into the school the bell rang so we ran down the hall to our lockers and ran to our classes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•

Shayson!!!!

I'm sorry of there's any mess ups I'm not the brightest crayon in the box
-mo*XOXO💕