Forgiving Kian

--•GRAYSON POV•---

Kian walked in and talked to the girl but she had to go home after like 15 minutes.

"Andrea doesn't come first to me anymore Grayson I know it may seem like that but things are going to change."

Kian looked at me when he was done talking I couldn't see any emotion at all.

"Whatever Kian" I said while walking out with my pennyboard.

When I got home Kian was already there since he drove back and Ricky was opening a bunch of boxes of pizza.

I went to Ricky in the kitchen and started a conversation.

Kian was on the couch and he looked so jealous. So I decided to make him even more jealous.

"Ricky can we watch a movie in your room?" I asked him in a cute voice.

"Yeah but remember Olivia is going to be here tomorrow morning and we have to get up early to have breakfast" Ricky said while we were walking to his room.

I walked in after him and left the door cracked.

"Can we watch Tangled?" I couldn't help but ask since I love that movie.

He responded after thinking for a second "yeah go to Kian's room he has it".

So I nodded and went to his room.

"Hey Ki-" when I walked in I saw him on his bed crying.

"Are you okay?" I said while slowly walking towards him.

"I'm sorry Grayson I'm really sorry" I sat on the edge of his bed and didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"I don't like seeing you crying but..." I stopped and Kian started to stare at me.

"I tried to kill myself about 6 months ago because I thought that I was always going to just come second to everyone else..." I started to cry a little bit.

"I just hate it Kian and I never thought you would do that to me." I stood up and grabbed Tangled from his shelf.

I whispered "Goodnight Kian" kissed his cheek and left.

When I got to Ricky's room he had everything set up so I just put the movie in and snuggled up with him.

--•NEXT MORNING•--

"Shhh don't wake them up" I heard someone whisper.

What's going on.

"Alright I got picture, you can wake them up now" that was Nash's voice.

"AHHHH WAKE UP" Jc jumped on me and Ricky.

I guess I fell asleep last night.

Ricky look aggravated and he started to speak "Okay I'm up go away".

Everyone left and I turned to look at Ricky "what time is it" I sounded groggy but whatever.

"It's 7:32, and we have to meet Olivia at 8:30 at Starbucks." I got up and hugged Ricky from behind.

"What are you doing?" Ricky said as he stopped brushing his teeth.

"We don't hang out a lot" I said while still hugging him.

"Yeah I know but that will change since were going on tour together" as he spoke his voice got louder until he turned around and hugged me.

We both got dressed and went down stairs(Grayson outfit in pic above).

"How did you guys sleep?" Trevor asked in a creepy voice.

"We slept great Trevor what about you and Sam?"

I said and they both started blushing.

"Shut up Gracie not everyone knows about that" Sam said while siting next to me on the couch.

It was 8:18 and everyone was ready accept for Jc and Kian so Hayes went to Jc's room and I went to Kian's room.

When I walked in he was shirtless and rummaging through a big pile of clothes.

I quietly started to speak "We're leaving soon.".

Kian nodded "are you still mad at me?" He asked without actually looking at me.

"Um I have to go please hurry up" he nodded and I left.

After a few minutes we all got in the car and went to Starbucks.

Olivia was already there and Hayes introduced her to everyone.

We all got our drink and we were getting ready to leave.

Until Andrea showed up and took Kian away from the group I saw the expression on his face start to change from annoyed to happy.

Andrea on the other hand looked upset.

Kian hugged her and she left.

That was weird.

After a minute or two Kian whispered something into Jc's ear, Jc gave him a little piece of paper, and we left.

When we got home Hayes and Olivia decided to go to a park and have a picnic.

Sam and Trevor had a YouTube meeting and Ricky had a date that he wouldn't tell me about.

And Jc and Nash went to the venue of the meet and greet tomorrow just to check everything out.

So it was just Kian and I.

"Hey Kian can I talk to you" I said as I knocked on his door.

"Yeah come in" he screamed through the door.

"Um... I'm sorry that I freaked out at you. What you do with Andrea is your business not mine. I'll stay out of it from now on."

He immediately started to talk when I was done. "I just found out that Andrea is going on tour with the rest of Magcon instead of O2L. So we don't have to hide being friends anymore."

I didn't even know what to say I was so happy.

"Oh my gosh Kian I hate being mad at you." I said with a laugh and jumped on top of him in the bed (not in a dirty way).

"We should watch a movie and eat popcorn and get pizza and have a sleep over" he said while already calling for pizza.

I went downstairs, and made one big bowl of popcorn.

I went upstairs, got dressed into my Micky mouse pj's, and went to Kian's room he was shirtless again but he is always shirtless when we watch movies.

When the pizza got here we started watching Frozen and eating everything.

Sometimes he would sing along to the songs and he was great .

I really missed my best friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------•

Next part is the first meet and greet and sadly I have never been to one so I might get some things wrong about it sorry

My first day of school is on Tuesday and I really don't want to go...

I'm sorry if there's any mess ups I'm not the brightest crayon in the box
-mo*XOXO💕