Mall Time With My Boys

--•GRAYSON'S POV•--

When Shawn left my room I decided to go and make sure everyone else was awake.

I went into Nash's room he was getting undressed, so he could get in the shower, (he takes like 5 minute showers) but I didn't care,it's nothing I haven't seen before.

I yelled "I'm so excited for today!!!".

He frowned was he not excited?

Maybe he doesn't want to hang out with me.

I tried to let that thought slip my mind so I walked to Skylynn's room she was awake and on the phone again so I stood by the door and listened.

It was Kayla one of my best friends and her baby sitter so I just left.

I love that Sky likes her.

I knew everyone was awake now accept for Hayes so I walked into his room he was dressed in the same out fit as me but instead of 'Aye He's Mine', his sweatshirt said 'Aye She's Mine'.

Also instead of him wearing the jewelery I was wearing he was wearing a blue beanie before he could see me I left.

I heard the doorbell ring it was Kayla!!!!

She ran to hug me and said "I missed you".

"I missed you too" I said back to her and screamed "Everyone go to the living room we need to discuss the game plan!!!"

--•KAYLA'S POV•--
Grayson told everyone to come downstairs.

The first to come was Shawn he was wearing black skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt.

He sat right next to Grayson, kissed her hand and said "How has your morning been so far girls?"

We both said good at the same time as Nash ran down the stairs with Skylynn in his arms.

He put her down and she ran to me and sat on my lap with out saying a word... strange.

Then the moment I was truly waiting for, Hayes, he looked perfect as he slid down the railing of the stairs and sat next to me...next. to. me.

Right when he sat down Grayson screamed "OKAY GUYS GAME PLAN, NASH HAYES SHAWN AND I ARE GOING TO IHOP TO GET FOOD. WE WILL THEN GO TO THE MALL AND RETURN TO PICK KAYLA AND SKYLYNN UP FOR LUNCH AT PIZZA INN. AFTER THAT WE WILL GO HOME AND WE WILL GET READY TO HAVE A DINNER WITH 3 GRIERS 1 FLOYD 1 MENDES 1 KAYLA AND 2 SURPRISE GUESTS COOKED BY HAYES GRIER HIMSELF. ANY QUESTIONS?".

That was totally normal for her, so Skylynn and I went upstairs and everyone else left.

--•GRAYSONS POV•--

They boys and I went to IHOP of course their fans found of where we were going and beat us there I ran inside to get a table because the fans didn't know me.

But they guys took a while to get in I already ordered everyones favorite drinks and food.

They finally came in at the same time the food did we quickly ate and left.

When we got to the mall Hayes and I weren't in the mood to pretend to be a couple so we just wore the sweatshirts.

We all went to almost every store in the mall and Hayes was spoiling me I only spent 5 dollars the whole trip but I had 15 bags full of stuff.

I was confused but happy.

Shawn bought me a journal and a ring with a cute little emerald on it, he said it reminded he of my eyes so he had to buy it (I think I like Shawn).

Also Nash got me a sweatshirt that said 'Nash Loves Me' from a the Merchandise store they just put in the mall, it was hilarious.

We then went home to get Kayla and Sky.

I had a good day.

--•KAYLAS POV•--

Today Skylynn and I watched tv until she fell asleep so I went to Hayes' room found his little secret journal, took a pic of every page and put 4 cameras up so I could watch him.

Right as I was going to go on his laptop I heard "Come out to the car guys it's 12:32 we are going to delay our gameplan." and then the front door slammed.

So I got Skylyyn and took her to the car.

Lunch was long and boring so I faked sick so I could go home and make sure the cameras were working.

--•GRAYSON'S POV•--

We dropped Kayla off and went home.

It was 3:47 and dinner was at 7:30.

But I had to leave with Shawn to get my 2 surprise guests at 6 since Morgan kinda far away and I needed to give them both a little talk.

I'll let you in on the surprise Olivia and Morgan were coming Olivia is in my grade I have told you about her before.

Morgan on the other hand her and I aren't close as much anymore.

My parents told me that when she was two I was born and I was like a little sister to her.

We were inseparable until she started middle school because she had other things she had to do.

I think she likes Nash and I think he likes her and I'm kind of okay with them dating if they wanted to.

When we got home I took a little nap but that 'little nap' wasn't so little and I woke up at 5:12.

I quickly took a shower, put on a half-way fancy outfit, did a natural makeup look, and put my hair in my signature messy braid.

I left to find Shawn already in the car I hopped and and we drove away first stop's Olivia's house. 5:57

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•

So you know a little about Grayson friends who are all based on people I know.

I decided I'm going to finish this even though no ones reading. xx

Isn't what Kayla did really weird

I'm sorry if there's any mess ups I tried to fix everything
-mo*XOXO💕.