Just a Dare

All of us went to the O2L house after the meet and greet and after watching like all of the Disney movies we decided to play truth of dare.

First it was Nash's turn he picked dare and Connor was choosing what it was.

"I dare you and Andrea to make out in the bathroom".

Ew I hate it when the guys talk about Nash or Hayes doing dirty things but of course Hayes was next and he picked dare too.

Lia thought for a while "kiss Connor for at least 10 seconds".

Hayes looked at Olivia who just laughed a little and nodded.

They did it... and I took a picture.

Next it was my turn I picked truth and Jc was making it.

"Are you are virgin?" Jc said with a big smile on his face.

"Yep I am." I responded while staring at him.

Finally Nash and Andrea came back.

Andrea's hair was totally messed up and Nash had a hickey on his neck.

I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

Now Ricky was making a dare for Kian.

"You have to make out with Grayson" Kian stared at me for a second and I looked over at Nash who was telling me not to.

I wanted to make Nash mad. "Okay let's go" I walked out of the living room with Kian following me.

When we got in his room I pushed him against the walk while standing on my tipy toes kissing him.

I ran my hands through his hair and started to kiss his neck.

After a while of us both making out and with each of us receiving multiple hickeys I stopped.

"Just friends right" Kian mumbled in between the soft kisses he placed carefully on my lips.

"Yep it was just a dare" we both stopped and fixed our clothes and hair.

He had two visible love bites one on his collar bone and the other on the back of his neck.

I had one right below my jawline but I was just going to fix that tomorrow morning.

He kissed my forehead one last time ad we both went back to the group.

Jc saw us walk in and practically screamed "you still a virgin Gray?".

"Yes Jc I am" I blushed and sat down.

Hayes looked mad and whispered 'good' to himself but I heard it.

We finished the game and went to bed I just decided to cuddle with Kian all night because I didn't feel like being alone.

I went on my twitter and saw a lot of pictures.

As you can see Kian and Grayson are holding hands under the table in this pic.

I looked at the picture.crap. you can see it. So I showed it to Kian and kept looking.

Um.. Why is she kissing his wrists?

Oh crap a fan left the event and took a picture of Shawn and I in the hallway. I sent a screenshot to Shawn and waited for a response.

Shawn: Should I tell everyone?
Me: I don't know.
Me: Maybe you should though. Your fans are smart so if you don't tell them they will find out anyway
Shawn: Okay I'm going to make a video right now. Can you come to my hotel room in the morning to watch it before I post it?
Me: Of course I'll be there at 9 with Starbucks☺️ Stay strong😘
Shawn: Okay I will👌

I set an alarm on my phone and turned it off.

"So my management found the picture and they want us to act like we're like best friends" Kian stated with a blank expression on his face.

"Okay what's wrong with that" I said as I was very confused.

Kian slowly started to speak. "They said we have to go places together".

"Oh well we can make this work I'm going to Starbucks and then Shawn's hotel at 9 do you have any plans" this is going to be hard.

"I was going to film at 1" Kian said slowly trying to be happy about this.

"Okay we'll go to Starbucks at 9 and then to Shawn's, and make sure to leave by 12" I said confidently.

"Okay thanks for being okay with this Grayson. " Kian looked kind of sad.

"What's wrong Kian everything is going to work out." I hugged him, and kissed his cheek.

"Grayson you really are a perfect girl you will make someone very happy one day" When Kian finished he started to bite his bottom lip.

I smiled " thanks Kian you will too".

I could tell Kian said something but by then I was asleep and didn't feel like checking to see what it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------•
Please comment if you have any questions.

And vote!!!!

I have go to school in 40 minutes and I'm really tired

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes I'm not the brightest crayon in the box
-mo*XOXO💕