Shayson

I know that pic doesn't make sense because Grayson and Hayes are twins, but you will understand it in a second I promise -mo*XOXO💕

--•SKYLYNN'S POV•--

The guys just got here and they are leaving again I guess it's okay because I get to see Kayla.

She's my babysitter I haven't seen her in a while because Grayson rarely left the house when Nash and Hayes left.

When school starts she will come over everyday after school because everyone else has sports.

Hayes told me that he and the other guys were taking Grayson to the mall so she doesn't get to mad when he tells Grayson and I important news at dinner.

Also mom and dad left a few days ago for a anniversary.

They're traveling across Europe and they were going to be back in 4 months I miss them already.

--•SHAWN'S POV•--

I know that Hayes is only going shopping with Grayson to make her happy so she won't freak out to much when he tells her that he's dating one of her best friends.

I think it's mean that he's doing that to her and I know she will be pissed.

--•NASH'S POV•--

The whole night last night I was trying to talk Hayes out of telling her.

Family is way more important than girlfriends.
Why can't he just break up with the girl?

I have a crush on one of her senior friends but I'm going to be nice and ask Grayson permission before I do anything.

--•HAYES' POV•--

I decided to tell Grayson that I'm dating Olivia today hopefully she won't get too mad.

I'm taking her to the mall before I tell her and Skylynn at dinner.

I hope she understands why I'm dating Olivia.

When I'm with her I don't even think about my depression.

Of course the guys don't know about my depression and I don't feel like telling them.

Plus Olivia's beautiful she's short like Grayson, she has brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes that I could get lost in.

I really like her.

--•GRAYSON'S POV•--

I'm really excited to go to the mall with Hayes Nash and Shawn.

I even invited a friend to come over for dinner her name's Olivia and I have known her since we were little. She lives in our neighbour hood.

She's like the only one of my friends that doesn't like my brothers so I have her over a lot.

Hayes and I decided to do something at the mall that we did when we were younger.

We are going to pretend to be a couple. We aren't going to kiss obviously but we have other ideas.

I woke up at 7 this morning so I can get to the bathroom before Nash.

I took off my clothes, jumped in the shower and quietly started to sing.

I usually like to sing really loud but Shawn's here and I don't want him to hear my horrible singing voice.

When I was done with my shower, I got out brushed my teeth and went into my room.

I didn't lock my door because no ones up yet.

I put on my pink sports bra and matching pink underwear when I heard my door start to open and someone comes in......

--•SHAWN'S POV•--

I thought I was the only the one awake so I decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast.

As I was walking down the hallway I heard a voice... someone's singing... It's Grayson!!!!

I sat by the door in Nash's room that connects to the their bathroom door and listened to her voice.

It's perfect.

I was taken out of my trance when I heard her shower turn off.

So I slowly and quietly walked into the guest bedroom that I'm staying in.

I walked to the bathroom that's connected to it and brushed my teeth.

When I was done brushing my teeth I fixed my hair a little bit and slowly walked into Grayson's room saying "Can I talk to you?".

She doesn't look at me because she's going through her sloppy pile of clothes looking for something.

All she's wearing is a pink bra and pink underwear that I think are the same color.

She looks so tan and tiny I can't help but stare.

When she turns around I see her small ab's and her beautiful face.

"Good Morning Shawn" I hear her say in a peppy voice smiling at me while I'm just sitting there on her perfect bed.

"Morning" I said back with my raspy morning voice she giggles alittle and starts going through the pile of clothes again.

Until she finds grey sweatpants and puts them on while asking me "What did you want to talk about?".

She sits down indian style across from me still only wearing a bra on the top half of her body.

"Umm... I wanted to ask you about you self harming... Do you still do it?".

She looked down at her fingers and then back at me and mumbled "I haven't in three months".

"Why did you do it three months ago" I said back at her, she stood up and started looking through her clothes pile again.

"They left me" she whispered.

I knew she was referring to her brothers I nodded and replied with "I'm sorry", staring at my fingers in my lap.

"It's fine Shawn they're back now I'm okay" she said with a little happier tone while putting on a black tank top and her 'Aye He's Mine' sweatshirt.

She walked over to her desk and put on a diamond ring and a blue necklace with the words 'Our Little Infinity' on it.

She looked at her clock and said "It's 8:04 and we are leaving at 9 to get breakfast so you might want to get ready".

I looked down and saw that I wasn't wearing a shirt so I nodded, left her room and went to get dressed in mine.
•-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•
Hey so now you know about the babysitter, Hayes gf, and Grayson's depression.

In the next chapter the older kids will go to the mall and Skylynn will stay home with Kayla.

Shayson is their shipname😏

I know no ones reading so I don't know how long I will keep writing this.

I'm really sorry if there is any mess ups
-mo*XOXO💕