Movie Night

--•GRAYSONS POV•--

There was going to be a lot of people here tonight and we are going to watch Frozen.

We decided to invite the rest of Magcon, O2L, three of my friends, and two of the Hayes' friends.

I can't wait to see everyone again.

"Lunch is ready" Hayes screamed up the stairs.

Why is he cooking that never ends well.

"So when is everyone coming?"I said in a halfway loud voice while coming downstairs.

"The O2L group is coming at 2 cause they wanted to take a nap." Shawn said before kissing me on the cheek and sitting next to me.

We have been on two dates and I'm thinking about singing to him sometime soon.

I know that he's a professional singer and all but he has wanted to hear me sing for a while now so why not.

"The rest of the Magcon group is coming at around 4 they just want to hang out." Nash said while walking around texting someone off his phone.

"And everyone else is coming at 8" Aaron screamed from the couch.

I went upstairs, sat in my bed and texted Kian-

Me: Kian when you get here come upstairs to my room so we can take a nap💕

Kian: Okay but Jc is napping with us

Me: Deal😂 I can't wait to see you bae I miss you so much😘

Kian: I miss you too😍

Kian: Did I tell you about my break up with Andrea😔

Kian: I think Frozen will cheer me up though😂

Kian: HELLO

Kian: Did you fall asleep😒

I did fall asleep and when I woke up it was 2:14.

The guys were here so I put my hair back in its braid and sat on my bed.

"Grayson!!!" Kian screamed when he came in I stood up and hugged him and Jc

"Wow you haven't grown"Jc whispered.

"Shut up Jc" I said while all of us laid down on my bed and started to sleep.

When I woke up I went on Twitter and saw that Ricky posted a picture of me and the guys sleeping.

The caption said 'We just got here but of course #Kison and #GrayC are already together #love'.

Oh crap now the fans are going to ask who I am.

I'll call Ricky

Me- hey Ricky can you delete that twitter post with me Jc and Kian

Ricky- why you guys looked cute

Me- Nash and Hayes haven't told their fans who I am

Ricky- what? Really? Well now you have to tweet something about it. I'll tell the guys right now!!

Me- okay wait what if they don't like me

Ricky- just tell me and I'll fix it Okay

Me- okay bye

I hang up and tweeted 'hello my name is Grayson Grier I'm Hayes' twin sister. They have kept me a secret since they got 'famous' but secrets don't last forever😘'

Then I saw Hayes tweeted 'Now you guys know about my twin💕'

And Nash tweeted 'Isn't my baby sister hot😏'

I look at my mentions

'Thats the girl that Shawn went to the hospital to see!!!'

How do they know about that

'She's a slut Jc Kian and Shawn like bitch chill'

So I tweeted 'Jc and Kian are just friends to me'

'OMG Did you guys see what see tweeted does that mean she's dating Shawn'

Should I tell them I want to but maybe Shawn doesn't want to. Then I see what Shawn tweeted.

'Yes Grayson and I are dating everyone go follow her!!!❤️'

--•LATER THAT DAY•--

Everyone got here, I changed into my pj's and went downstairs.

I put in the movie and snuggled up with Shawn who sang along to all of the songs.

When the movie was over Hayes' friends and two of my friends left.

I could find Shawn but I found Nash who was looking for Morgan I think he's going to ask her out.

I went to Shawn's room and Nash followed because I told him we would look for Morgan after we found Shawn.

I opened the door and saw Shawn and Morgan making out I started to cry and ran to my room.

Nash told Hayes to come to my room so I wouldn't do anything bad.

--•NASH'S POV•--

"MORGAN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" I screamed at her and she ran out the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK SHAWN" I screamed at him.

"I can explain" he said calmly while running his hands through his hair.

"She can onto me I didn't cheat on your sister" he explained while tears filling his eyes.

"YOU WERE MAKING OUT HER BEST FRIEND IN HER HOUSE" I am so mad. "GET OUT"

I screamed while pointing out the door.

--•SHAWN'S POV•--

The truth is she didn't come onto me it was a dare from Sam but I didn't want Nash to get mad at him.

He didn't even believe me when I told him that Grayson and I were dating.

When I ran out of my room I saw Grayson crying and hugging Hayes.

I didn't want to hurt her it was a dare and if I didn't do it Sam would have told everyone about my depression.

--•NASH'S POV•--

I ran downstairs to tell everyone to leave and after 5 minutes it was just Hayes and I snuggling with sleeping Grayson in her bed.

I didn't think Shawn was going to hurt her.

I guess I was wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•

DRAMA

What do you guys think is going to happen?

I'm sorry if there's any mess up I'm not the smartest crayon in the box
-mo*XOXO💕