CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"I want to kiss you..." he whispered looking down in my lips.

I was utterly and completely enchanted by the charming guy in front of me. I found myself looking down at his full, perfect lips.

Someone suddenly screamed somewhere behind me, making me jump. I took a step back and turned around. There was a girl running away from a guy, laughing and screaming like a crazy person. Probably drunk.

"We should get back." I murmured then began walking back to the condo without waiting for him.

The walk back is awkward. He didn't walk beside me but I could feel him close by. I just didn't understand why he would want to kiss me? Did he like me? He couldn't like me. I was his boss's daughter. He had to know that he would lose his job if something ever happened between us. I hated it when I did this. I always got ahead of myself. Made something big out of something so little. Why couldn't I just let him kiss me? I knew I wanted to. Why couldn't I stop fighting myself and do whatever I wanted?

The party was still going hard in the house as we walked back. I guessed the later it got, the wilder. I walked into the condo, feeling Nathan close behind. Inside, it was surprisingly quiet. The faintest sound of the music coming from the party but nothing else. As I reached the stairs, I thought Nathan had made his way to the guest room which was downstairs, and then I felt his hand enclose around my arm and he pulled me back down to him.

He smiled at me as his arm went around my waist again and he crashed his lips against mine, without a warning. He did it so fast, I didn't even realize what was happening until we were kissing already. I feel his tongue slide on my lower lip, asking for permission and I open my mouth wider, giving him access. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pressed myself closer to him.

I don't remember his kiss being this good.

This ridiculously good.

I don't know how long we kissed for. It was the longest I've been kissed. Before he pulled apart, Nathan bit my lower lip making a small moan escape from my throat.

He looked at me, his eyes full of lust. "Don't walk away from me, Hannah, ever."

I didn't say anything, unable to look away and still trying to catch my breath. He let me go and turned around after that. I watched as he disappeared into his room.

I stood there for a moment, still shaken from the kiss.

He can't just give me the best kiss of my life and walk away?

I licked my lips and realized they were a little swollen. I felt my face grow hot as I walked up the stairs, quickly, barely feeling the steps underneath my feet.

I shut the door and leaned on it for a moment.

My heart was beating fast against my chest...and then I started laughing.

The kiss was so great that I am laughing.

I threw myself on the bed and buried my face in the pillow.

Nathan has to be the hottest guy I've ever kissed, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss...about how good it felt to be in his arms.

The lust I could see in his eyes...

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagined someone as attractive as Nathan would like me.

I had my face buried in the pillow but even that couldn't stop the big smile that had formed in my lips.

I didn't fall asleep until very late that night, mostly because I couldn't stop thinking about Nathan. When I woke up the next morning, I felt good. Lighter.