CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

When we got home, my parents got out of the car and I pretended to be on my phone while they walked in the house.

Nathan walked into view, with his hands in his pockets.

I got out of the car and looked up at him. "I'm starting to think you have anger issues."

He chuckled. "I will not apologize. He was an ass handling you like that."

I moved my head to the side with a smile. "He was. Thank you."

His green eyes looked amused. "Don't you think I deserve a kiss?"

I nodded, bringing my eyebrows together. "Maybe, yes."

He grinned at me. "I'm waiting."

I looked around, there were bodyguards everywhere, I could see the gardener trimming the bushes. "Right now?"

He took a step towards me. "Come with me," He said then turned around.

Making sure no member of my family was in sight, I followed him. He went through the backdoor of the house. We passed the kitchen, down to a hallway I had only been once before we moved into the house. The hallway had doors on each sides and Nathan opened one and grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

It was a small room with a bunk bed and two drawers. It had a TV and I could see the bathroom.

Nathan's hand snaked around my waist and he pulled me to him, crashing his lips against mine. I found myself taking a few steps back until I felt the wall behind me.

"Whoa," I whispered, breathless after the hot make out session with Nathan.

Nathan grinned as I felt his hand drop down below my waist, he placed it on my butt and gave it a little squeeze.

I started to laugh. "Nathan!" I hissed trying to be quiet.

He chuckled at the expression in my face. "What? You have a really nice ass, Collins."

"Stop it!" I said feeling my face get hot.

He laughed but his hand went back on my waist. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as I leaned against the wall. I was finally as tall as him.

Nathan looked at me for a moment.

"What?" I finally asked him. He was starting to make me feel self-conscious.

"I can't stare at my beautiful girlfriend?"

I felt a warm feeling in my stomach and I couldn't help but smile. "I'm sorry, I don't remember anyone asking me if I wanted to be their girlfriend."

"Hannah Collins-"

"Nathan-" I frowned. "What's your last name?"

He chuckled. "Hayes."

"Nathan Hayes." Hannah Hayes, I liked it.

He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. "Please be my girlfriend," He said against my lips.

I smiled. "Of course," I kissed him.

He began to kiss my neck and then I felt his lips on my ear. "Now, I would like to make love to my girlfriend," He whispered seductively.

His voice alone-was the sexiest thing ever.

Please do.

My hands wrapped around his neck as he began to walk us to the bed. Nathan placed me down gently, and then straighten up, hitting his head on the bed on top.