Part eight

We were all just sitting in Cabir's house. I was aware that fab5 has changed a lot after I left. They've been focussing more on their work and less on bullying others. Navya was now one of their close friends. After Harshad went away Mukti befriended Navya as she was able to relate to what Navya was going through. Navya was pregnant with Harshad's child but due to over stress she went through a miscarriage. Cabir has always had a soft corner for Navya since long. They've been living together since the time Navya was pregnant. World used to think Navya was Cabir's girlfriend but in reality they were just good friends. Navya was continuously staring at me, I knew she was angry with me because I went away without telling anyone. I was about to say something just then Navya said," Cabir I'll ask servants to prepare YOUR FRIEND's room and will also ask them to prepare some good food for her."
She got up. I looked at Mukti and Cabir for help. Mukti said,"sorry Nandini can't help you with her. She has every right to be angry on you."
I knew it won't be easy to convince Navya. I said,"I'll talk to her."
I went after Navya and saw her talking to one of the servants to keep my luggage in my room. I looked at servants said,"that's fine. I'll manage. You may leave."
She looked at me sternly and said,"no Rakesh keep her luggage." She then looked at me. She said,"You're my guest. Its our duty to look after your comfort."
I was hurt with her words but I knew she was angry with me and she was saying all this because she was angry. I just hugged her. I can get it with her body language that she was surprised with my gesture. I said while sobbing,"Navya am I just a guest for you?"
Navya broke the hug and said,"Nandini that's what you think that you are just an acquaintance and not a friend to me. You just went away without telling me. Didn't even bother contacting me. Did you even know what all I went through? Did you tell me what all you went through? You weren't there to support me and you didn't let me support you."
I looked at the floor. I know I was wrong. I said,"I'm sorry Navya. I know you're right but at that time I just had to go far from everything. I didn't have energy in me to face all this. I was just too broken..."
Before I could say anything Navya hugged me. She said,"Nandini I missed you a lot." She broke the hug and looked into my eyes. She continued saying,"Nandini and so did Manik. He missed you too."
I gave her a small smile. She held my hand and took me to a room which looked like Fab5's room. There were certificates awarded to them all over on one wall and then there was one wall which had a really big photo one with me and Navya with Fab5. The picture was taken on Musicana opening night when we performed together. I noticed Harshad was photoshopped out from the pic. I was staring at the pic. Manik was holding my hand in the pic.
Navya said from behind,"this picture was Manik and Cabir's idea. Manik really missed you Nandini. He has a portrait of you and him which someone clicked during the performance. Nandini you should talk to him once."
I nodded, not because I wanted to talk to him but because I didn't want to talk about him. If I talked about him I know I will feel weak and I'll go back to him.
I didn't know when Navya left but when I turned around I saw Manik standing behind me.
I looked in his eyes. I stepped forward and kept my hand on his cheeks. I started crying my heart out. Same was with Manik. He was crying too. His hand was in my hair. It was needed. We needed to do this. It was just us who knew each other's pain. The pain of our incomplete love story, our unfulfilled wishes. I don't how long we stood there crying.
Manik was about to stay something but I was just too weak at that moment. I didn't want to hear him. I pulled back my hand and walked away but Manik held my hand.
He said,"Nandini not this time. You've to listen to me for once."
I turned around, looked at him and said,"fine Manik say what you want to say."
Manik said,"Nandini I'm really sorry I've hurt you a lot. I should have told you everything. I should have left it on you to take a decision. I realise my mistake Nandini. I love you Nandini. I seriously do with every core of my being. I know that you love me too. Right?"
I didn't say anything. He slid his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him.
I was looking in his eyes. He said,"Nandini you love me. Say na."
I didn't say anything. He pulled me closer. He leaned forward, he whispered,"Nandini you don't love me even now?"
I didn't say anything. He pulled me even closer. He kissed me on my neck. He said,"not even now?"
That was enough. I said,"of course Manik I love you. I've always loves you. Its not easy to put an end to one's feeling when it comes to love. Love never ends Manik."
He hugged me without letting me continue but I continued anyway,"but trust does. My trust on you has ended completely."
He left me at once. He pulled back and looked at me. I said,"Manik love can exist but without trust a bond can not exist. You've broken our bond. It can not be fixed now. It can never be fixed Manik."
I turned around. I started walking away. He called me from behind,"Nandini. I promise I'll win back your trust."
I turned back. I asked him,"Manik will you give me something if I ask for it?"
Manik held my shoulder, smiled and said,"of course Nandini. I'll fulfil all your wishes." 
I looked straight in his eyes and said,"then don't try to mend this broken trust because I know you'll break that trust again."
He left my shoulder. He was hurt with my words. I turned around and walked away.
Nandini Murthy its going to be difficult. I love him a lot and I can't stay away from him. I can't. I turned around again and ran to hug him. I hugged him for one last time. Without saying anything I broke the hug and went away.
He didn't say anything neither did I.
Would this be a new beginning? Will I forget everything and trust him again?
-----------
A/N
So guys what do you think how is it right time for Nandini to open up to Manik again?
Guys do vote and comment your views. I'm open to criticism.

Much love to you all
Sasha