Part fifteen

I entered the club with the four people. It didn't take much time for the guys to go in search for some hot chick they can flirt tonight.
Soha and I smirked at them. Soha said,"boys will be boys." She sighed after saying this.
I smiled at her. I looked around the place. It was a huge club, maintained on three levels. One was the swimming pool area from which part of goa can be seen as it was made on some height, then there was a big big hall which had dance floor, then there was an open area where there was fire show every now and then and all the levels had bars serving unlimited alcohol. The area was jammed packed with Indians who wanted to gel up with foreign beauties and hotties. Most of them were looking for hot make outs. Well that's Cubana for you, it can make any single person lucky, for the night at least.
Personally I loved the pool area, it had soft music, cool breeze was brushing my hair. Soha wanted to have drinks before she goes on to the dance floor so we chose the swimming pool bar area. We sat on the bar stool and told the bartender to get us four shots of white rum for each of us.
Within a minute we gulped down those shots. I looked at soha and gave her a big big smile as if asking her to repeat this. She understood the indication and ordered four shots again for each of us.
This time when we had those shots, I swear the party animal in me got alive. I wasn't drunk but I had a little buzz in my head, that's the best part about after taking alcohol. The effect is neither too much nor too less. Soha grabbed my hand and said,"come lets go to the dance floor and burn it up with some really sexy moves."
The moment we reached dance floor and started moving our bodies in rhythm the boys who left our company came back to us with wide eyes. They started dancing with us.
After a while I excused myself to use the washroom. When I got out of the washroom I saw two english guys standing nearby, I have noticed them even when we were entering the club. They were staring at me even then. I thought of walking past them when they blocked my way.
One of the guy said,"hey beautiful! You are real indian beauty and trust me you've got the perfect lips and perfect figure."
"Thank you.", I said this while stammering.
The other guy said,"we saw you're alone and don't have a partner so thought of talking to you. Would you like to join us tonight. It will be so much fun. We both and you."
What the fuck!Is it some sort of a movie? I felt really cheap at that time, I had tears in my eyes. I really wanted to slap both of them, just then I felt a hand on my waist. I turned towards the guy and was about to give him a tight slap but stopped myself when I Saw my guy, Manik standing there.
My heart was happy and the inner me was dancing gleefully. I was just looking at him. He looked at me, blinked his eyes to Assure me that he is there and that he has got my back.
He looked at the two guys and said," sorry guys but she is with me. She is my girlfriend. Kindly back off."
He said this patiently yet adamantly. I kept looking at Manik and didn't give heed to the the other two. I so wanted to thank my stars for sending him at the right time and at the right moment.
"Sorry dude, we don't want to capture anyone else's territory. Have a good time you both."
Both of them left. Almost immediately after they left Manik let go off my waist. He looked at me, his eyes spitting fire at me. He said angrily,"I told you not to come here. I knew what kind of place is this and where the fuck are your so called friends with whom you came to this stupid place. Nandini do you have any idea what could have happened." Before I could say anything he held my hand tightly. He took me out of the club where his car was parked. He left my hand when he reached the car and turned around to go to the driver's seat.

This was dangerous. Manik was too mad at me right now. I had to do something. I held his hand and he jerked off my hand a little too roughly. He said calmly,"get in the car." Without even giving me a single glance.
I again held his hand and said immediately,"sorry Manik. I should have listened to you."
This time he turned around and shouted at me really really loudly,"I said get in the dam car. Can you listen to me for once Nandini?"
No one has ever shouted at me like that. No one has used this loud voice in front of me but I knew I was at fault. The sight in front of me was getting blurred because of the tears that have formed up in my eyes.
I quietly walked towards the passenger seat and sat inside the car. Manik too came inside. He switched the ignition on and drove away from the club. We were on our way when he called someone and said curtly,"clear up all the media from the driveway and reception in next five minutes."
We entered the resort premises. The area was paparazzi-free. Manik without saying anything got out of the car and slammed the door really loudly. I jumped in my seat because of the loud sound. I got out of the car, while Manik was walking toward his room without paying any heed to me. I got out of the car and silently followed Manik. Manik reached his room and swiped the card to enter the room. He waited for me to get in and followed me when I got in. He still wasn't saying anything. He silently went and got one of his tees and shorts for me. I went to change the clothes. I came out and saw Manik lying on the couch with his eyes closed and his hand on his forehead.
I quietly went to the bed and laid down. Was this our future? His silence was killing me. Was this the end of us? When I couldn't bear his silence I went and sat on the floor right near him. I saw him, he was sleeping.
I started crying. I said while crying,"Manik please say something. I can't bear this silence of yours. Shout at me, slap me. Do anything please but don't stop talking to me. Your silence is my worst fear Manik."
It turned around and got up and said finally what makes me depressed the most,"it brings me back to where I was five years ago."
Just then I felt his hand on my wrist and he pulled me on himself. I was lying on him and starting crying like a baby. Manik cupped my face and said,"don't say that ever. Ever. Nandini."
His face was all wet not because of my tears but his own too. He said,"Nandini I love you and I wouldn't let you go away from me. Not now not ever."
This wasn't the most happening proposal ever but this was the most emotional proposal ever.
I just slammed my lips on his lips and poured all my love that I had for him. I sucked his lips and he too did the same. His hand was travelling on my back, clutching myself to him like his life was dependant on me.
I broke the kiss and cupped his face. I said,"Manik do you have any idea how much I've waited for you to say this. Manik you're my life. I love you."
Manik started crying again. Oh my god he was such a baby at heart.
I said,"shhh baby. We've cried a lot but now is our time."
Manik hugged me, my heart found solace in his arms. I didn't know when we both slept in each other's arms.

-------------
A/N
Seeee I can give you all update on time too. I hope you all like this one.
Please keep voting and supporting me.
Hit the star and vote if  you liked this story.

Love and hugs
Sasha