Chapter 1

Emma's p.o.v.

"Daniel it's over. You're never here for me anymore. I don't think we should be together."

"But Em, you never come to me for anything. And you're always hanging out with that kid, Jack." Daniel said.

"His name is Jax. And he actually cares about me. You haven't been paying attention to me either you've always been hanging out and hugging on the new girl Mia"

"I care about you Em! And Mia is just a friend. Wait, are you breaking up with me so you can go date him?!"

"Danny, we can still be friends, I want to be friends, but I don't think we are right for each other. And you're right, I do want to date Jax. I'm sorry Danny, but it's over." I told him and walked out of his house.

Right when I walk outside I see one of my best friends, Vivian, she was here to pick me up so we can go to the seven. "Hey Viv."

"Hey Emma. You ready to go? Did you break up with Daniel?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nod and got in the car. Vivian(in the picture above)is a witch too. I met her when Desdemona sent me to boot camp, ever since then we've been best friends, but she never got in the way of my other friendships either.

She was about to pull of but then she stopped. "Em, do you think Mac likes me?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but he does. Deigo told me that he always talk about you."

"Really?" She smiled a little bit.

"Yeah. And if you don't talk to him today at the seven I will talk to him for you. And probably say some embarrassing things."

"No!"

"Then I want to see you talking to him. Right when you see him." I say.

Jax's p.o.v.

Mac, Deigo, Tony, Andi, the panthers, and me are all at the seven waiting for Em and Viv to get here. Em said they were about 2 minutes away.

"Jax where is your girlfriend? Why are we even hangout with all of you?" Maddie growled.

"She's not my girlfriend." I said.

"And because they are my friends." Deigo said.

"But Proxy." Maddie started.

"Maddie. You hangout with my friends like once a week. I hangout with your friends everyday, please don't complain." Deigo sighed.

"Fine." Maddie crossed her arms.

Em and Viv walked in the seven and came over to us. "Sorry we are late. I had to take care of something." Emma said.

"What'd you do?" Jax asked.

"I uh.. Broke up with Danny." She said and smiled at me. "Because I wanted to date you."

I hugged Emma and kissed her cheek.

Vivian's p.o.v.

My eyes was focused on Mac, I was so nervous to talk to him. I liked him, a lot. I've liked him since I first met him, since I first saw him when I transferred to Iridium High.

"Vivian, remember what I told you?" Emma said.

I walked up to her and pulled her off to the side. Then I motioned for Andi to come over here too.

"Guys, I'm so nervous to talk to Mac. How do I even know he likes me?" I asked.

"Viv. I told you. He always talks about you." Emma said.

"And he's always staring at you." Andi added.

"If you don't talk to him we will for you. And like I said, it will be embarrassing." Em said.

I looked back to the group and saw Mac walking towards us. "Guys he's walking towards us, he's walking towards us." I was slightly freaking out.

"Hey Vivian, can I talk to you?" He asked.

I was stuck on what to say then Andi said, "yes she does." and Emma pushed me towards him. I tripped over Andi's foot and he caught me.

"You okay?" He smiled.

"Um...."

He chuckled a little. "Soooo you like me?"

"Umm...." That was all I can say.

"Is that all your gonna say?" He asked.

I didn't say anything and he chuckled some more. "Okay, if you like me say something, if you don't say nothing."

"Um... I... Yes.. I umm... You know.... Yeah..." I stuttered.

"I like you too. A lot." He says and I smile. "And you're really cute when you're nervous."

I laugh a lot a blush. "So what now?"

"Do you um- do you- do you want to go out with me?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah now who's the nervous one?" I asked and we both laughed.

"So it's a yes?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and hugged him.