P2: Chapter 6

A month passed, full of classes, workouts, training and teaching. The final battle was in a few weeks and that's all everyone thought about.

Score board (guardians names):
1. Luke
2. Andi
3. Mac
4. Katie
5. Samantha
6. Ruby
7. Logan
8. Jacob
9. Rose
10. Mark

"Stay in the top three and you guys can pick your witch. Or wizard." I said, looking at the text Aggie sent to all of us. Andi, Mac and I were sitting a table in the cafeteria.

"Yeah. But with Luke being first, he has first pick. There's no doubt he won't pick Emma." Andi said.

"Andi, if he wins it will be alright. He's a good guy. Good enough to be Emma's guardian just like you." I said, "he-"

"Is this just about being a guardian? Or also because he likes me?" She asked. "Viv you can't always play match maker."

"I'm not playing match maker. You're right he does like you, a lot. And I see the way you look at him. You like him too. You never date, so you have a hard time showing your feelings, but you can't hide them forever." I argued.

"So you're the expert at dating?" She scoffed.

"No. I'm not. I was the same way, you know I was. But with help from you and Em I talked to Mac. And we are happy" I pointed at Mac, "Andi, Em and I knows you the best. We both would say the same thing and you know it. I told him to just give you time because this is new to you, but he is not going to wait forever."

Andi stared at me then got up and walked away.

"Viv what was that?!" Mac asked.

"I didn't start this. I didn't even want to get into it. She did. I'm sorry if it was too much but she needed to know." I said.

"You went off on her last month too. Babe what's going on?"

"Nothing is going on. If she likes Luke then she needs to tell him. She needs to do something. I'm not going to sit here and watch my best friend get hurt by one of my other best friends because she can't show her true feelings."

"Their love life isn't any of your business." He said.

I sighed, "Mac I know it isn't. But he has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. He's a sweet and caring guy. With Andi not showing her true feelings he's so upset, you should be able to tell, he's your roommate. His wits are able to see how upset he's been. I hate seeing him like this."

"Baby I know, but-" I cut him off.

"But nothing. Listen Mac, you know Andi better than I do, you've known her longer and you guys are pretty great friends. How would you feel if it was the other way around? If Andi was the one chasing after Luke and Luke just hid his feelings? You'd probably get ready to fight him, I know how protective you are. I obviously don't want to fight her, but I do want her to stop hiding." I explained.

"I love you, but I can handle myself." I heard a voice behind me. Mac and I turn around and see Luke and Steff standing there, and walking to the other two seats at the table. "I also love that you are being so caring about this, but you just have to let me take care of myself."