Chapter 2

Jax's p.o.v.

"Vivian. We need to talk." I say.

"Yep, that's what your text said." She says, "what about?"

"Emma."

"What about Emma? Is something wrong?" She asked worried.

"She may be in trouble. People are after her. And we need to protect her." I say.

"Who's is after her? I'm confused, how do you know?"

"It's. It's my mom. She just came here from Australia and. She's an evil witch. She's after Emma's powers so she can take over the realm."

"How do you know all of this?" She asked.

"My dad told me most of it, and I kinda figured it out a little bit myself." I tell her.

"What are we going to do?" She asked trying to think.

"I don't know. But we always need to keep our eyes on Emma. Let Andi know. But don't tell anything to Emma." I say.

"We have to tell Emma. If we don't then she won't be able to defend herself."

"I told you, we have to protect her she can't do it by herself." I explain.

"I'm not saying she has to do it by herself. But she should at least know what she's up against." She argues.

"No. Not yet. Just tell Andi about it. I'll go check in Emma." I say and Vivian nods.

**Later at Emma's house**

Emma's p.o.v.

"Emma are you okay?" Jax asked running in my house.

I was sitting on her couch then stood up. "What do you mean Jax? I'm fine."

"Okay good." He said.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, I just love you so much and I don't want anything to happen to you." He says.

"I love you too?" I questioned at how he was acting.

Andi and Vivian comes running in my house now.

"Guys wants going on?" I asked all of them.

"Emma we can't tell you anything, just stay away from my mom, for your own good." Jax tells me and I'm confused.

"And Em,  I know you want to go back and see your mom, but you can't. You can't make the orb." Vivian says.

"What why?" I asked.

"Just listen to us okay? It's for your own good." Andi adds.

"Jax why can't I be near your mom? I thought you and Jessie were on her side and staying away from your dad?"

"JESSIE!" Jax yells. "I'll be back later."

"Tell me." I say to Andi and Vivian when Jax leaves the house.

"We can't Em." Viv says.

"We are just trying to protect you." Andi tells me.

"Protect me from what?"

"From being powerless or." Andi says then stops.

"What are you talking about? Or what?"

"Or destroyed." Vivian finishes Andi's sentence.

"From who? And what? Can't you tell me anything?" I argued with them.

"No Emma. But with us protecting you, we can defeat this...person." Vivian says.

"Is it Liana?" I asked. "Is that why Jax told me to stay away from her?"

Jax and Jessie comes walking through the door. "Jax is your mom after me?"

"Yes Em. But she's not just after you. She's after all of us."