Chapter 12

Vivian's p.o.v.

"Guys! Look what I found!" Emma said running into the seven where everyone was.

I look at the page in a spell book she had opened and read the page. "The orb? Where did you get this?" Mac and I looked at each other confused.

"I got and anonymous text saying you had a spell at your house so I-" Emma started.

"You went in my house? Without letting me know? And just took my parents spell book?" I asked.

"And the anonymous texter?" Mac asked and looked at Jax because of his secret.

"The only problem about this spell is that I need a lot of power, more than I have." She says.

"Take my powers." I say.

"What? Viv you know what could happen, especially if Liana finds out she is making this orb." Mac said.

"Yeah Vivian, if she finds out she can take both of our powers." Emma said.

I cast a spell to make sure no one can use a spell to watch what we are doing. "I know. But you need to make this orb. Not only will you be able to go see your mom but if Liana does find out and she gets her hands on that orb we can take her powers and send her to limbo."

"I thought you didn't want me to go back in time." She asked.

"I don't, none of us wants you too because it's too dangerous. But if you really want to see your mom then go." I say.

"So what's the plan? We keep saying if Liana finds out, but she has to find out for it to work." Daniel said.

"Jax. You make sure Liana knows about Emma making the orb?" I say.

"Why Jax? And how is he going to tell her? And why would she believe him?" Emma asked confused.

"Oh um, I was just thinking that Jax can somehow find Liana and lie and tell her he's going to work with her to help take us down?" I tried covering up.

"And we can make it easy for her or she will know something is up, so we have to make up some distractions or obstacles." Jax says.

"Yeah yeah yeah. We should be at the school in front of the lockers when this happens. Emma and I will be at the lockers and everyone else will be distractions." Andi says, "Vivian, Jax, and Jessie should be at the lockers after Liana get there. She will try to cast spells on you all so you can get out of her way. You guys can try to break her spell but as soon as she is gone we will come back and make sure everyone is okay. What you do as a distraction is up to you, you can be in groups, by yourself, or all together, your choice just distract her."

"And this orb? It's just supposed to send someone to limbo?" Diego asked.

"It can it'll just extremely hard. That's why we are going to be at the lockers, if the orb doesn't work then we shut down the orb, we will have her powers, and the lockers will open which will send her to limbo." I say.

"So everything is settled. Everyone be ready. This is happening tomorrow. The sooner the better." Andi says as we all leave.