Chapter 4

School the next day

No ones p.o.v.

"Hey uh, has anyone seen Viv??" Mac asked Daniel, Mia, Tony, Diego, and the Panthers once he entered the cafeteria.

"No. She's wasn't in geography this morning." Mia says.

"Actually, I haven't seen Jax, Emma, Andi or Viv since yesterday at the seven." Diego says.

"Yeah none of us have." Maddie said.

"I haven't either, I just texted her from time to time." Mac tells everyone, "where do you think she is? She didn't tell me she was going to be gone. What if she's in trouble."

"Bro I'm sure she's fine." Diego says.

"Well something has to be up. Don't you think it's strange that the 4 best friends just randomly disappear the next day without saying anything?" Katie says concerned.

"They are fine. The last time I saw Em and Viv is at my house when Em broke up with me and Viv came to pick her up." Says Daniel.

"But that was before we saw them at the seven." Mac added.

"I know who we can go to." Maddie says.

"Lily?" Daniel and Diego both say.

Everyone runs to nurse Lily's office. "Lily!"

"Um hey guys what's up?" She asked.

"We don't know where Jax, Emma, Andi and Vivian are. They aren't at school and we haven't seen them since yesterday." Diego says.

"I think they might be in trouble." Mac steps closer.

Lily starts typing on her witch computer. "Uh what are you looking up?" Maddie asked.

"Looking at where they are. It will also tell me why they are there and let me know if they are in trouble or not." She says.

"Oh cool." Sophie says.

"Hmm. It says they are in the realm, hiding. Jake Novoa told them to go there. And they are hiding from Liana Woods. So yes, they are in trouble." Lily reads off the computer.

"Liana as in Jax's mother? Why would they be hiding from her?" Daniel asked.

"I'm not sure. But this is exactly what they are doing right now." She shows them the computer screen.

"Can't you just search Liana Woods and it will show everything about her?" Maddie asked.

"I can only do that if she was apart of the realm. So only if she was a witch, but she's not. She's just a normal human." Lily says.

"If she's a normal human then why would they be hiding from her?" Mac asked.

"I'm still not sure. I can't really help anymore, that's all I know." Lily says.

"Can't we reach her in the realm? By calling or texting? Or in to see her?" Mac asked really worried.

"Her phone won't have connection inside the realm, and normally the realm wouldn't allow non witches/wizards inside."

"But then how did Andi get in?" Katie asked.

"She was with other witches and a wizard, and she is most likely soon to be a guardian in training."

Mac sits on one of the nurse beds, "what am I going to do?"

"Can't you just check to make sure Liana isn't a witch? There has to be a reason they are hiding from her, inside the realm." Tony says.

"I am certain Liana isn't a witch, and if she was she would still be able to get inside the realm to find them."

"But they don't let bad witches of wizards inside the realm, so she probably can't get in because of that." Maddie said.

Lily quickly started typing Liana Woods on the witch searching website and has a concerned look. "Find anything?!" Mac stood up.

"Well I guess you all were right. She is a witch and she is on the bad side. When she was about your alls age she was at wits academy and was always a bad witch. The realm wanted to overthrow her so she went into hiding. And now she wants to take over the realm."

"Why does she need them to take over the realm?" Katie asked.

"Because she needs the chosen ones power." Mia said.

"So what does Jax, Andi and Vivian have to do with anything?" Mac was confused.

"Emma, Jax and Vivian are the most powerful witches, and wizard, in the realm. And the Novoa family is one of the most powerful families. Emma is the chosen one, Jax is the chosen love, and Vivian is the chosen friend. Soon Andi is going to be the chosen ones guardian. She is mostly after Emma but she knows Jax, Andi, and Viv are going to try and stop her so she's after all of them, so all of them are in hiding."

"I need to make sure Vivian is alright." Mac said.

"I'm sorry Mac, but you can't go inside the realm. Like we saw in the computer, she's fine. If you are that worried about her I will go inside and check on her. But for now, if anyone wants to go inside the realm it's only me and Maddie."

"I'm her boyfriend. I need to be there to protect her." Mac says.

"Mac I know you are worried, who wouldn't be. But she is fine. She is defiantly safe inside the realm. They will leave the realm as soon as Jake decides they are safe outside of the realm."

"When will that be?" Mia asked.

"It shouldn't be that long. Probably a few more days or less." Lily says.

"Wait I have an idea!" Maddie says. "My mom. She's been helping Liana hide for the past 10 years. They are like best friends so I bet she knows where Liana is and we will know if they are safe or not."

"Okay yes, check in with your mom, but try not to tell her why you need to know this information. Chances are Liana doesn't know where they are right now and we don't need her knowing."

"Thanks for everything Lily. I'm okay for now, as long as I know Vivian's safe." Mac says and everyone leaves the nurses office.