Chapter 10

It was the day after Vivian's parents were taken away and it was time for lunch at school.

Emma's p.o.v.

"Jax you need to make up your mind about your mom, I don't know how much longer Vivian can deal with this." I said to him.

"Em, I get that she misses them but she acts like she hasn't been away from them for long." He said to me.

"It's not that she hasn't been away from them, her parents are in danger Jax, by your mom. At l-" I got cut off.

"Are you blaming me for this?" He said upset.

"I'm not blaming you. You aren't to blame, your mother is." I explain.

"Don't argue because of me. I don't care about the plan right now I just wish I knew where she was hiding them." Vivian says as her a Ma walk towards us.

"Who is next on her 'kidnap' list?" Jax asked her.

"Well it would have been my brother or sister, or both but I took them to the realm. So now probably Mac." Vivian said. "But I promise her, she is not taking anyone else away from me, and I am getting my parents back."

"Vivian we will, and I didn't think this was a good idea at first, but we should send her to limbo." Jax said.

"Guys um, this probably isn't a good time to say this, but all of this talk about moms makes me want to go back in time and see mine. I want to see my mom." I said.

"Em, I would do anything to bring your mom back to you, but you can't do that. It could change everything and it's a forbidden spell." Vivian told me.

"I agree with Viv on this one." Jax said.

"Guys I have to see her, I miss her so much." I told them.

Jax grabs my hand, "trust me Em, if I could make my mom go away and bring yours back I definitely would."

"Guys I'm doing this. As soon as I find the spell." I said and got up and walked away.

Vivian's p.o.v.

"Emma can't do this. We can't let her. Especially with you mom on the hunt for us." I say.

"I agree, but what do you mean with my mom on the hunt for us?" Jax asked.

"Mac and I were reading through some spell books at my house and we found the spell she wants to do. She has to make an orb, and when she does anything can happen in that orb." I told him.

"Anything like what?" He asked.

Mac explained everything we read, "you can go back or forth in time, leave people in the middle of the orb where they might die there, send people in plans out of limbo, and transfer powers. And this spell requires a lot of strong powers, more than she has."

"She's the most power witch, she has the strongest powers in the realm" Jax  says.

"Yeah and its forbidden because of how much power it takes, and what happens inside it. She would need to get powers from other witches and wizards until she is powerful enough." I explain to him.

"So basically you're saying if she makes this orb and Liana finds out about it then she can take all of the powers used to make it?" Jax asked.

"Yeah, and she really would win. And Liana finds out everything so we can't let Emma do this." I say.

"Which is why we should have talked quieter, or inside the realm. She is always watching us so she probably heard." Mac said.

"Let's hope she didn't." I say.

At Liana's Hideout

"Thank you chosen one." Liana says and makes an evil laugh.