Saying Goodbye

Vivian's p.o.v.

Emma sent everyone a text to meet her at the school in front of the lockers. She said its time to tell Andi goodbye. And I decided to support Mac in his wish to go to the academy too.

Emma's p.o.v.

I sent a text to everyone and they are all on their way to the school now. Andi has no idea all of her friends will be there to say bye to her. Vivian texted me back saying Mac is going to the academy too, so I guess this is a goodbye for the both of them. Right now I'm waiting on Andi to get here and Vivian is going to pick up Mac.

At the school

Vivian's p.o.v.

Emma and Andi, and Mac and I all show up at the school at the same time. We meet up at the lockers with the rest of the group. Everyone was here except Daniel and Mia, we hadn't heard from them since the Liana throw down a few days ago.

"Em? Why is everyone here?" Andi asked.

"Yeah what's going on?" Mac looked at me.

"You think we'd let the two of you leave here without saying goodbye?" Jax scoffed.

"Wow Viv. You are defiantly brave. Letting the guy you love just leave." Maddie said to me.

I look at the ground, then at Mac, and then at Maddie, "yeah. But it's something he wants to do. I can stop him, I can only support him." I tried to smile a little.

"Since we are all saying goodbye to each other." Diego said, "Maddie and I are also leaving. We are going to search for more kanays."

"Looking for more hot girl kanays? Now that's what I call a brave move." I say to Maddie, actually smiling this time.

"I just can't believe we are all saying goodbye to each other. We've been through so much together." Emma said.

My eyes start to water a little bit as Mac and Andi starts to give hugs to everyone, saving Emma and I for last.

"I will miss the four of you so much." Jax said to them.

"We will miss all of you." Mac told us.

I wipe my eyes, "this doesn't have to be goodbye. We will see each other again, soon. I mean Mac is going to work hard to be my guardian, even though I don't need one. And Andi is going to work hard to be Emma's guardian. And I know Diego and Maddie will find what they are looking for and come back soon. We will all be with each other soon enough. So right now, let's just say see you later."

Maddie and Diego gives Emma and me hugs, "we should get going, see you later guys." They say and walks out of the hallway.

I hug Andi as Emma hugs Mac then we switch. "I'm going to miss you both so much." Tears starts running down my face fast.

Mac holds me in his arms, "we can talk on the phone everyday, and text each other, we will do whatever we can to stay in touch, I promise."

"Wait I thought we couldn't use phones inside the realm." Andi asked.

"You can't. Unless you get your phone reactivated, which they should do as soon as you get to the academy." Emma says.

I hug Mac tighter as we all moved to in front of the lockers and opens them.

"Wait I almost forgot." Emma said. "Here Andi, take Hex, he'll be safe with you."

"Are you sure?" She asked. Emma nods as she gives Andi another hug.

"Bye Andi, bye Mac." I say as they walk into the realm.

"Viv it's okay. Today was the beginning of a new chapter in all of our lives. We went our own separate ways. But like you said, we will be back together soon. And the good thing about being the chosen one is that we can visit them anytime. All of us." Emma said.

Emma, Jax, and I all share a group hug and is now ready for the next chapter of our lives.