Chapter 6

Vivian's p.o.v.

After school I run outside to the pool where the sharks are practicing. "Andi, Jax, where's Emma?"

They point behind me, "on the bleachers. Where's Mac."

"With Nurse Lily. Liana came to the school today and threw him against the lockers when he tried sticking up for me."

"What did she say?" Andi asked.

"She wanted me to help her get to Emma and I refused. We ended up having a battle with our powers and then she disappeared."

"She must've tried getting to us before but couldn't because we were in the realm. I guess she somehow found out we weren't there anymore." Jax explained.

"Is Mac okay." Andi asked.

"He should be. He just needed to lay day for a while, but he should be out here in a little bit." I say.

"Keep an eye on Emma while we practice." Jax says. I nod and turn around to walk towards Emma just as Mac was walking on the other side of the pool.

"Hey Em."

"Hey Viv." She says.

"Hey girls." We heard a voice behind us and turned around quickly.

"Liana? What are you doing here? Again." I say.

"Again? She was here earlier?" Emma asked.

"I'll explain later. Just run."

We get off the bleachers just as Liana stopped us from moving any farther.

"JAX! ANDI! GUYS!" I yell.

Jax and Andi look at us and run towards us but Liana stuck them to the ground.

Mac and Daniel starts coming to but she pushed them in the pool and cast a spell so they couldn't get out.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah, I was just about to make you give me your powers." Liana said smiling.

"You can't take her powers if we are stuck like this." I say. "Wait you can't take her powers at all. Your not powerful enough."

"More powerful than you. And that wizard over there." She says.

"That wizard is your son. And do you really want to take down the love of his life?" I asked.

"She's not the love of his life. There's a lot more girls in this world and he doesn't have to be with her."

"But he wants to. He loves her. If he didn't love her, do you really think he would be going against his own mother for her."

She throws a spell and it almost hit me, "you don't know what's best for him!"

"I know that you need to let him live his life. You've acted so innocent ever since we all met you. You aren't innocent. The innocent one is his dad, and you tried turning us against him."

"Okay I am really tired of your mouth. Don't tell me how to raise my son. You don't know anything." She tells me.

"I'm not done talking. Y-" she casts a spell on me to shut up.

"That's better." She smiles.

The ground starts shaking. "What's that? Who's doing that?" Liana asked.

We couldn't move our heads so we try moving our eyes to look. "Diego? Mia?" Emma asked.

"Ugh I forgot about that Kanay boy and... There's another Kanay?"

"Yes. My Proxy and Mia will take you down." Maddie says.

"Maddie Van Pelt. I thought you were on my side? The Van Pelts were supposed to hide me." Liana says

"That's before we found out who you really are, and what you really try to do." Maddie tells her.

Mia throws a fire ball but Liana dodges it and Diego makes a trail of ice so Liana slips and falls.

Maddie unfreeze a us and we try to get Mac and Daniel out the pool.

"Vivian next time, try not to talk as much." Daniel said.

"No that was a good idea. Distracting her with talking slowed her down." Jax said.

"We need a plan. I'm going to go talk to Lily." Emma said running inside the school.