Chapter 13

Everyone was in the Cafeteria waiting for Liana to pass by, except Vivian, Jax, Andi and Emma. Emma and Andi were at the lockers getting ready to make the orb and Jax, Jessie, and Vivian were at the main entrance waiting for Liana.

Vivian's p.o.v.

"Okay Emma should be making the orb any minute and Liana should be showing up soon." I say.

"Oh and about the orb, she took Maddie's powers too, the orb wouldn't work with just yours and hers." Jax says.

"She tried to make the orb before now? If Liana would have saw she would've went after her." I tell him.

"Viv he does 'work' with her so she probably made him." Jessie says.

My phone beeps and it's a text from Andi, "guys the orb is made but we hear heels coming down the hall, we hunk its Liana."

"Liana? How did she get in? Did you tell her the exact location it was happening?" I asked Jax.

"No I just told her it was at the school. Maybe she flashed in or used a different door." He says.

We run to the cafeteria to see if everyone was still here. "She must've got to them first, come on."

Emma's p.o.v.

"Nice orb, but I'll take it from here." Liana said walking up to us. She threw both Andi and me against the wall and held onto the orb. "Finally! With this much power I can get rid of all of you and take over the realm."

Andi and I struggle to stand up, "not if we stop you." Andi says.

"That's why you won't. You two will be stuck in the middle of this orb, in a tight place, where no one can find you, and you can't do anything." She says and we both slowly get pulled towards the orb.

Jax's p.o.v.

"Emma! Andi!" Vivian yell as we ran down the hallway.

"You again. Remember, I have your parents and soon I will have your powers." She uses a spell to make Vivian stick to the wall.

Jessie points at Liana and gets ready to say something but stops, "wh-what was that?"

"Your powers sweetheart. Both of you come help me. Jessie, I wanted to take over the realm so you would be the chosen one soon and I'm going to help you with your powers." Liana said to us.

I throw a spell at her and she does the same to me and we battle our powers. We are using both hands to battle out.

"Jax what are you doing did you hear her? She wants me to be the chosen one, and she will help with my powers stop." Jessie whined.

"Jessie she's lying." I said still battling our powers. "Believe us Jess, we've been here for you. We can help you, you can even go to witch school."

"Listen to Jax and me, Jessie." Vivian said just as Emma and Andi were close to the orb. "Go to the orb and hold onto it, long enough to get Em and Andi out of there then make the orb disappear."

"How do I do that?" She asked and by that like Emma and Andi were inside the orb.

"Just listen to us, we will help you." I said, "step by step."

Jessie nodded and walked to the orb and grabbed onto it.

"She can't do anything, she's a little kid just getting her powers." Liana laughed.

"Don't under estimate your daughter. And she actually got her powers a few days ago, I guess Jax forgot to mention that to you." Vivian said, "Now Jessie, the orb is moving clockwise, so turn the orb counterclockwise."