1

~Kimiko's P.O.V~

Momoko and I cuddle each other on the plane ride home to Japan. I can't wait to see my father. It has been seven years since we saw him last.

"Kimi?" Momo sleepily asks me.

"Yeah Momo?" I whisper back to her.

"Wake me up when we get there yeah?" She says to me.

I slightly nod to her. She lays her head on my shoulder and passes out.

~ Time Skip ~

I open my eyes to my mother slightly shaking me. I look at her with a glare. She cowers slightly.

"We're home in Japan," She whispers.

I nod and pick Momo up and carry her on my back. I get off the plane and towards the limo waiting for us.

I place Momo on the seat and slide in next to her. She cuddles into me. I slowly fall asleep again.

~ Time Skip ~

I wake up the next morning cuddling with Momo. I look over at the clock.

"Ugh. 5am," I groan and shake Momo.

"What?" She asks.

"Time to get up," I say.

I look at the uniform to see a yellow monstrosity. I call one of my maids.

"Yes ma'am?" She asks.

"Get me the top half of the male uniform," I say with a sigh.

She bows and quickly gets what I want. I turn to see my sister wearing the dress and black heels.

"You're actually wearing that thing?" I ask her.

She nods with a smile. I gently smile at her. The maid comes back with a white button up blouse and a blueish purple jacket. I thank her and put that on and add a short black A-line skirt. I slip on my black flats.

"Kimi can you do my hair?" Momo asks me.

"Sure," I go over to her and grab a brush.

I brush her hair and waterfall braid it. She smiles and takes the brush from me. She skillfully french braids my hair for me. I grab my glasses and put them on.

"Thank you Momo!" I cheer and hug her.

"Young mistresses. It's time for school," a maid says at the door.

I turn and smile at her. I grab Momo's hand and rush out the door.

"Wait! Young mistresses! You forgot your bags!" A butler says running after us.

I stop and thank him and take mine and Momo's bag. We get in the limo and start to head off to school.

"Are you excited?" Momo asks me with a smirk.

"Can you tell?" I ask her.

She laughs at me. I give her a goofy grin.