14

Kimiko's P.O.V

I smile and look at Momo with a look that says 'Your turn' she gives me and confused look at first. Mori moves me so I'm sitting on his shoulders.

"Momo I know some dirt on you and you too Kyo-chan!~" I say in a sing song voice.

Their eyes widen. I smirk when they blush. I roll my eyes.

"Do I have to say it? I saw you two the other night," I say my smirk growing.

"Fine! Kyoya and I are dating!" Momo yells.

She blushes and hides her face in Kyo-chan's chest. I smile in victory.

"Kaoru you owe me!" I laugh.

He laughs and hands me a few bills. I smile and jump off of Mori's shoulder. I hug him and skip off.

~☆♡Time Skip♡☆~

I smile at the house that I call home. 'It's nice to be home,' I think to myself.

Momo pats my shoulder. I look at her to see she is smiling.

"You look happy," she comments.

"Its just great to be home," I reply with a smile.

We enter the house only to be greeted by the host club minus Haruhi. I sigh and look at them.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I ask with an annoyed tick mark on my forehead.

"We wanted to see our beloved Hana twins!" Tamaki exclaims.

"You just saw us not even two days ago!" I say.

I feel two arms pick me up. I look up to see Mori. I smile at him. I kiss his cheek.

"Is it so bad for us to want to see you?" Mori asks me.

I sigh and shake my head.

"No its just that the blonde over there drains my energy sometimes," I say motioning to Tamaki.

He nods in understanding. I smile and hug Mori. He hugs me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An: sorry for the super short chapter! >~< I have some major writers block! Again sorry!