17

Kimiko's P.O.V

When I got to school I'm immediately tackled in a hug.

"Kimi! How was your date yesterday?" Honey asks excitedly.

"It was perfect," I giggle.

"That's good! Takashi was worried you wouldn't like it," he whispers.

I giggle and shake my head. I take him to his class and then go to mine.

After I get settled at my desk I lay my head down on the desk. The teacher walks in and starts teaching.

I slowly start to drift off to sleep.

~ Dream ~

I sit up and look around my surroundings confused. It seems like I'm in an American video game.

"Hello?" I call out.

"Who's there?" A voice calls out.

"U-Um my names Kimiko," I call out.

I hear the two people rush to where I'm at. I look up to see Mori and Honey dressed in Black Butler cosplay.

"Mitsukuni? Takashi?" I ask them.

"How do you know our names?" Honey asks with a glare.

I shiver and quickly stand. I get a better look at them and see that they have no idea who I am.

"You don't remember me?" I ask with sadness.

They shake their heads. I sigh and look down at myself. I'm wearing a flowing black and gold. I also notice that it's a Victorian type outfit.

I curtsy. I look up at them and introduce myself.

"I'm Kimiko Hana."

"Hana? As in one of the princesses?" Honey asks in shock.

I just nod. I have no idea what he's talking about. All of the sudden him and Mori are bowing.

~ Dream End ~

I'm startled awake by the bell ringing. I look up to see Tamaki about to poke me. He sees that I look at him and he jumps back.

"K-Kimiko! You're awake!" He almost yells.

I laugh and stand up. I walk out of the classroom with Tamaki, Kyoya and Momo. We walk towards the club room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's so short! >~< I have been busy and had a huge writers block! But I have an idea for the next chapter and I plan to write it right now