2

Kimiko's P.O.V

~ At the manor ~

I run inside with Momo trailing behind me. We rush to the parlor to see our father talking to our mother.

"Papa!" I exclaim as I run up to him.

"Kimiko! Momoko!" He cheers and hugs us.

"It's been forever!" He says and kisses our heads.

"We missed you!" Momo and I exclaim.

"I missed you two too!" He says.

We sat there hugging for a few moments.

"How was your first day of school?" Mama asks.

"It was great! We made six new friends!" Momo says.

"Yeah!" I agree.

~ Time Skip the next morning ~

Momo wakes me up. And we get ready in the same uniforms as yesterday. Momo curls my hair and puts glitter in my hair. I do her hair in low pig tails. I also curl the ends of her hair.

We go downstairs to the dining room and eat a small breakfast of eggs and toast.

We get in the limo and head off to school. Once there we are met with Tamaki, Kyoya, and lots of stares.

"Hello Kimi. Momo," Kyoya greets us.

"Hello boys," I greet them back.

We walk into the classroom and chat for a little while. Once the teacher enters the classroom everyone gets quiet.

~ Time Skip ~

Momo and I enter the lunch room to eat our bento boxes. As we start to eat Honey and Mori sit next to us.

"Kimi-chan! Momo-chan! How are two doing?" Honey asks.

"Great Honey senpai!" I say with a super cute smile.

I hear fangirling somewhere behind us. I giggle and turn to Momo.

"Momo what are we doing today?" I ask her.

"We have nothing planned today," She says.

"Kimi-chan you and Momo-chan should come to the host club again!" Honey says.

I grin and nod. We finish our lunches and head back to our classes.

~ After School ~

Momo and I head back to the abandoned music room. When we walked up to the door I see someone standing in front of the door.

"Hello?" I ask the person.

They turn to me and smiles slightly. I smile at them and walk up to them. As I get closer I see that the person is a boy.

"Oh. Hello," he greets me back.

"What are you going out here? Let's go inside," I say and open the doors.