4

Kimiko's P.O.V

Mori helps me up. I thank him and turn to the tall boy standing in front of me.

"What brings you hear Hiroshi?" I ask the brunette.

"I can't see my future wife?" He asks me.

"Hiroshi Chiba!" I hear a voice yell.

I turn to the door way to see a fuming Momoko and a very confused host club -except for Honey and Mori- standing there.

Momoko stops her way over to the boy and takes his collar. She drags him out of the room. She slams the door shut behind her. I turn to the club and bow apologetically to them.

"I'm so sorry for my cousin," I say and continue to apologize.

"No Kimi it's fine," Mori says and pats your head while smiling down at me.

Everyone looks at him in shock. I smile back and stop bowing. I turn to the club members and smile lightly.

"Hiroshi is mine and Momoko's first cousin. He has always been clingy when is comes to me. He always had a thing for me and always said that he would marry me one day. I'm going to be honest. He is a pain in the ass," I say with a sigh.

I hear a chuckle come from behind me. I look to see Mori smiling at my choice of words. As I look back at the others the door opens. Momo and Hiroshi come back into the room. Hiroshi has a huge red mark on his face as Momo drags him back in.

She pushes him in front of everyone and gives him a look. Hiroshi bows and says.

"I'm terribly sorry for distributing your visit her at the Hana manor," he says with a sigh.

"Good. Now is anyone up for some lunch?" Momo asks sweetly.

Everyone nods and sits down at the table. Ya know since we are in the dining room. I look at Momo and she nods at me. I excuse myself as I walk into the kitchen to make an Irish specialty for lunch.

I made some corned beef sandwiches. It consists of a corn beef served in between sourdough bread slices with mustard and a pickle.

After I finished the food with the help of Jack I walk back into the dining room and sit next to Mori.

"What took you so long Kimi?" Hikaru asks.

"Hm? Oh! Well I was making lunch for everyone. It should be out any second," after I finish my sentence the food comes out and is placed in front of everyone.

Momo and I sit and wait for everyone to take a bite of the foreign food. First to take a bite is Haruhi. After she took a bite she grins widely.

"This is delicious Kiko!" Haruhi says taking another bite.

I smile and look at the others. I gesture for them to eat. They do as told and take a bite. They all look like they took a bite of heaven. I smile and take a bite of my food. I make a look of disgust. I set the food down and get up.

"Kimi? What's wrong?" Haruhi asks in concern.

I smile and say, "Oh nothing. I'll be right back."

I walk off and start to scold myself for not making the food better.

Momoko's P.O.V

As soon as Kimi walks out of the room I sigh. Kyoya looks at me and asks.

"What's wrong?"

"Kimi is scolding herself right now. She thinks the food could be better," I say with yet another sigh.

"Better than this?" Tamaki asks.

"Yeah. Since our mother owns a few restaurants and is a world famous Chef she wants Kimi to take over the restaurants. So Kimi is working really hard to meet our mother's expectations," I say as I look at everyone.

"What about you?" Kaoru asks.

"I'll be taking over our father's business. All of our high class hot springs," I say to them.

Kimi walks back in with a fake smile on her face. Everyone gives her worried looks.

"Come and finish eating," I say to her.

She nods and sits back down in her seat next to Mori. I see him pat her back and say something. But he was to quiet to hear. I see her face lighten and blush.

Kimiko's P.O.V

Mori's words circle around in my head for a while.

'Your food is exceptional.'

I don't know why those simple words made my heart pound and my face blush. All I know is that my food tastes better now when I eat it. I smile a genuine smile. Not like the fake one I had when I reentered the room.

"So Kimi? Will you cook for us again sometime?" Tamaki asks.

"Sure!" I say with a smile.

~ Time Skip ~

We wave goodbye to the club as they leave our home. After they are out of sight I slouch and walk towards mine and Momo's room.

When I enter the room I collapse on the bed. I hear a sigh behind me.

"Kimi, go get into the shower," Momo says.

"Only if you join me," I say into the pillow.

"Okay," She says and grabs my hand.

Momo pulls me towards the bathroom and starts the shower. She then strip her clothes off as I strip mine off. We get in the shower and wash up.

We get out of the shower and got dressed in tank tops and pajama shorts.