12

Kimiko's P.O.V

Momoko and I were sleeping when my cellphone rang. Momo and I groan in unison.

"Kimi answer the phone," Momo mutters.

"No. Do you know who's ring tone that is? It's Tamaki," I also mutter.

"Just answer it," She says.

I sigh and grab the phone. I click answer and hold the phone away from my ear as Tamaki yells.

"Where are you two?! You guys and Haruhi are missing!" Tamaki yells.

"Calm down daddy! We are just on vacation," I sigh into the phone.

"Really? Kimi-chan you Momo-chan and Haru-chan are on vacation? Where?" Honey asks.

"We are in Karuizawa," I sigh into the phone.

"Now will you tell us why you are calling us at," I pause to look at the clock.

"6 am," Momo mutters to me.

"6 am?!" I yell.

"We were worried about my daughters," Tamaki defends himself.

"Mmhm," I sigh into the phone.

I hang up and fall back onto the bed. I fall back asleep. But I don't get much more sleep.

"Kiko! Moko! Wake up please," Haruhi says shaking me gently.

I sigh and sit up. I see Haruhi flinch a bit. I smile at her.

"It's fine Haru. Tamaki woke me up earlier so I'm to tired to be upset," I say to her.

She sighs in relief.

"Get up and ready we are going to help Misuzu with the bed and breakfast," Haru says and gets up.

I nod and get out of bed.

I change into a black spaghetti strap crop top, a yellow tank top, blue ripped skinny jeans, and black heels.

Once I finish I see that Momo is wearing a black off the shoulder crop top with a blue tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, and blue heels.

I smile and walk over to her to braid her hair. She smiles and in return braids my hair.

We walk downstairs to help Misuzu but stop as soon as we see the hosts. I sigh and continue down the stairs.

Tamaki notices me. He grins and runs towards us. I sigh and move out of the way when he gets close. Instead of me being tackled it was Momo.

I giggle and walk over to the ginger twins. I notice that Momo and I are matching Hikaru and Kaoru. I smile and walk over to Kaoru. I throw my arm around his shoulder.

"Hiya," I greet him.

"Hey," he greets back.

~ Time Skip: A few hours later ~

As the boys were having a refreshing battle I sat to the side enjoying the work being down for me. I see that Kaoru is standing outside alone.

I walk over to him and stand next to him.

"Where's Hikaru?" I ask him.

"He went to go get garbage bags," he says.

"Oh okay," I say and yawn.

I lean on his shoulder for a second. Then I get up and start to walk back inside.

"Watch out!" I hear Kaoru yell.

Before I know it I'm tackled to the ground. I hear a crash from what sounded like glass.

I gasp in shock. I hug Kaoru close to me as I tremble slightly. He hugs me back.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

I nod slightly. I slowly let go of Kaoru and sit up. I take a deep breath.

"Kaoru!"

"Kimiko!"

I hear two worried voices yell. I turn to see Momo and Hikaru run towards us. I'm again tackled. Momo hugs me close.

Momo takes a trembling breath. I hug her back and let her calm down.

"Are you okay?" She whispers.

"Yeah," I mumble to her.

She breathes a sigh of relief. She let's go of me and looks up at me. She smiles with teary eyes. I smile back at her.

"Sooo refreshing! 100 points to the two sets of twins!" Misuzu yells.

"The winners are the Hitachiin brothers!" Misuzu yells.

The twins do a victory wave thing. I sigh and look at Momo. She still has tears in her eyes. I give a small smile. I gently wipe her tears away.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks quietly.

I nod and stand up. I offer her my hand to help her up. She takes it. I pull her up and into my chest.

"I promise I'm okay," I whisper in her ear.

She nods and pulls out of the hug. She smiles and walks over to the others. Mori, Honey and Hikaru walk over to me.

"Hey your cheek is bleeding," Hikaru points out.

I touch my cheek to feel warm sticky liquid. I look at my hand to see that it really is blood. I sigh.

"Of course," I say.

I feel a hand on my other cheek. I turn to look at them and see that it's Mori. He wipes the blood away with a hanky. He puts a plaster on the cut.

"There," he mumbles.

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. I see a slight pink form on his face. I giggle and look at Honey.

"Kimi-chan!" Honey jumps at me and glomps me.

I catch him and hold him close. He squeezes me close. I whisper reassuring words to him. His grip lightens slightly.

For the rest of the day Honey and Mori hadn't left my side. They were slightly over protective.