18

Kimiko's P.O.V

~ Three years later ~

Mori and I are sitting at the graduation ceremony for Hikaru, Kaoru and Haruhi.

After the ceremony is over I rush over to them and glomp them.

"I'm so proud of you three!" I cheer.

"Thanks Kimi!" Haruhi says with a smile.

"So how's everything going?" Hikaru asks as Mori makes his way over to us.

"It's great!" I smile.

"I heard that Tamaki has an important question for you Haruhi," I tell her with a wink.

Her eyes widen and she rushes off to find Tamaki. I smile and look at Mori. He smiles at me.

"I have an important question for you too," he whispers.

I give him a confused look. He just winks and wraps an arm around my waist.

We talk with the twins for a while until everyone is being rushed off the campus.

Mori and I enter our house. Mori leads me to the kitchen to see that there's a small cake on the counter.

"There's a message on the cake," Mori says sweetly.

I walk over to the cake to see the message 'Turn around' written in icing. I turn around to see Mori on one knee. My eyes widen.

"Kimiko Hana, I have known you for over three years now. And they have been the best years of my life. Will you marry me?" He asks.

Tears spring to my eyes. I nod vigorously.

"Yes!" I cheer and throw myself at him.

He chuckles and holds me close. When we pull out of the hug he slips the ring on my finger.

I give him a passionate kiss. We smile into the kiss.

~ Time Skip and P.O.V change ~

Momoko's P.O.V

Kyoya and I were just informed that Kimi and Mori are getting married.

"I'm so happy for them," I say and lean on Kyoya.

"Me too," Kyoya says.

~ More months later ~

Kimiko and Mori are married and now it's my turn to have a wedding.

Kimi and I almost never get work done when she comes over. That's because we end up having a sleep over type day.

"Kimi you're being weird again," I sigh and turn to her.

She laughs and jumps onto the bed. I smile and sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Are we going to have nights like these normally?" Kimi asks me.

I shrug. In all honesty Kyoya and I are planning on moving after we're married. I sigh and look at her.

"I don't know Kimi. Kyoya and I plan on moving," I say to her.

I can see her face visibly drop. I sigh once again and pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry Kimi," I say in a comforting way.

"No it's alright," She says with a shaky sigh.

We lay down in bed and slowly fall asleep. All that I hope is that she will be okay when I'm gone.

The next morning I wake up to the bed being empty. I sigh and cover my face with my arm.

"Momo! Why are you still in bed?" Kimi calls to me.

"I just woke up," I groan.

"Well get up. We're hanging out today," She says happily.

I smile and get out of bed. I get dressed and we head out to have our fun day.

~Time Skip~

As our day comes to a close Kimi goes home and I lay down with Kyoya.

"How was your day?" Kyoya asks me.

"Fun. Kimi made it seem like it was the last day she was going to see me," I say to him with a sigh.

"She didn't tell you?" Kyoya asks.

"Tell me what?" I ask him.

"Kimiko and Mori are going to be living in America to set up businesses there," he says.

"Oh," is all I say.

"Yeah. But it's not like we're never going to see them again," Kyoya says.

"I know," I sigh, "I just wish that she told me all of this before."

~ Years Later ~

"And that kids is how I met all of our precious family," I say to my grand kids.