11

Third Person

As everyone was hosting a little girl named Kirimi, and a little boy named Kirito walked into the host room.

Everyone was dressed as cops.

Kimiko's P.O.V

"Welcome," we all chant.

"Oh she's a young one," Tamaki says.

"Lil' kitty, where did you come from?" Tamaki asks the blonde girl.

"Reverse harem!" Her and the little boy yell and point at us.

"There's debauchery here!" They chant and spin around.

"Your the glasses character, your the boy lolita and the stoic type, twincest times two, and the book worm," the girl says pointing at everyone one.

"Big brother... You're blonde, so you must be my big brother!" The little girl yells and lunges at Tamaki.

"I never heard of this!" Kaoru yells.

"You have a sister?" Hikaru asks Tamaki.

While they were talking the little boy looks at me and grins. He lunges at me.

"Mommy!" He yells.

I stand there wide eyed holding the little boy. Everyone turns to me with a look of disbelief.

"You have a child?" Honey asks.

"How come you never told me?" Momo asks.

"Because I don't have a son. At least not that I know of," I say and look at the little boy.

The little boy has brown hair and green eyes. Since I had my green contacts in I must look like his mother.

The longer I look at the boy the more my moral is diminishing. Soon I'm blushing and hugging the boy close.

"Oh! I can't help it! I'll be you mom if you want!" I cheer and spin the boy around like Tamaki does.

"Kirimi, Kirito there you are," I hear two different voices say.

I turn to see a blonde with blue eyes and a brunette with green eyes.

"Who's that?" I hear the other twins ask behind me.

"Maybe their transfer students?" Honey says.

"Master there you are. You forgot you cloak," I hear four sets of voices say.

Soon the two were in cloaks and the blonde is in a wig.

"Nekozowa senpai?" The boys and Haruhi asks.

"Is that you Anno senpai?" Momo and I ask.

"Why yes it is," I say and smile at the two people.

"Kirito why don't you come over here to mommy?" One of the maids from Anno senpai says.