13

Kimiko's P.O.V

The next morning I wake up to Momo bouncing around excitedly. I give her a confused look.

"Why so excited?" I grumble.

"We have a date today!" She cheers.

I giggle and get up. Momo and I get in the shower and quickly wash up. When we got out we quickly got dressed.

I change into a grey spaghetti strap crop top, denim shorts, and grey Keds. I did natural makeup with winged eyeliner. I put my glasses on and my tattoo choker necklace with a fake crystal necklace. I put a dimond ring on my middle finger. I throw my hair up in a ponytail.

I turn to see Momo wearing a strapless dress that goes from white to black. She is also wearing black ankle boots. She has dark green eye makeup and red lipstick. I smile and curl her hair for her.

"We look stunning!" I cheer.

Momo blushes. I smile and grab her hand. I drag her down stairs.

"Who are we going on a date with?" I ask.

"The other set of twins," Momo replies.

"Okay!" I say and excitedly continue to drag her.

Once we get downstairs I spot the ginger twins. I run up to them and jump on Kaoru.

"Kao-chan!" I cheer.

Momo and Hikaru laugh at us. I look at Kaoru to see that he's blushing.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask them.

They tell us their plan and we get going.

Third Person

Meanwhile, the other host trail behind the two sets of twins.

As the couples are having fun Kyoya and Mori and struggling to keep their anger in check when the couples touch each other.

"Kyo-chan? Takashi? You two okay?" Honey asks the two.

They stiffly nod at Honey. They go back to watching the date play out.

Momo's P.O.V

As Hikaru and I talk Kimi and Kaoru are messing around and running off.

"Siblings," Hikaru and I sigh together.

'I wonder what Kyoya thinks of this date,' I think smugly to myself.

I know that the other hosts are following us. I also know that Kyoya and Mori are angry at the gingers.

"We should go get them," Hikaru sighs.

I nod in agreement and we chase after our damn siblings.

"Kimi!"

"Kaoru!" Hikaru and I yell to our siblings.

Once we catch them we stop to catch our breath.

"Will you two stop running off?!" I slightly scream at them.