9

Third Person

Kimi and Momo decided that they wanted to prank the host and the guests. So they decided that they were going to dye their hair blue and put in green contacts. They did all that the night before so they are ready.

When they woke up they put on their contacts and put on a modified version of the female uniform. As they head to school they had already told their teachers what they were doing. So the teachers are in on the prank.

As they entered the class room the whole class went quite. Kimi and Momo stood at the front and smiled shyly. They were mirroring each others movements so that they could try to act like different people.

"Hello Miss Kisa and Miss Karen," the teacher greets them with a sly wink.

"Class these our our transfer students from America," the teacher introduces them.

"Hello!" They greet together in different voices from their own.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" They say in unison.

~ Time Skip ~

As the day went on the two girls were having so much fun. They hadn't even been to the host club yet and they were tired and super excited.

As they walk up to the host room they count to three and open the door. They were blinded and hit with rose petals.

"Welcome!"

"Ah! New guests!" Tamaki cheers as he walks over to the two.

"Nice to see the new transfer students are here," he greets as he pulls two red roses out of no where.

"Nice to meet you!" They greet Tamaki in unison.

Out of the corner of their eyes they could see an angry tick mark forming on Kyoya's head. That caused the girls to smirk. Kyoya noticed this and a light bulb come on over his head. He rolls his eyes and smiles at us.

"Miss Kisa, Miss Karen how are you two?" Kyoya asks.

"We're good," the girls answer Kyoya.

"Good. Can I please talk to you two in private?" Kyoya asks the girls.

They nod and follow Kyoya to the back of the room. He turns to them and smiles.

"Really? What are you two doing?" He asks them.

"Playing a prank on Tamaki," starts Momo.

"We're going to make him believe that we moved away forever," Kimi finishes.

Kyoya nods and dismisses them. They walk over to Tamaki and start to talk to him. After a few minutes he starts wailing and running around the room.

"My daughters are gone! They moved to America! Nooooo!" Tamaki yells and drags out the 'o'.

Kyoya chuckles. That catches the attention of Haruhi. She looks at him and goes to question him. When she can't get anything out of him she looks at the two blunette girls. When she sees the way they smile a light flickered on over her head as well.