5

Kimiko's P.O.V

~ A few weeks later ~

I sit on my beach towel tanning in my pink, blue and white plaid bikini. Momo is playing in the ocean with the guests that Kyoya brought along. Momo looks so cute wearing her frilly white and yellow bikini. I sigh and start to think about how we got here.

(Picture of the swimsuits in the media)

~ Flashback ~

Momo and I were walking into the school when Honey and Mori stopped us.

"Yes Honey senpai? Mori senpai?" I ask them.

Instead of answering Mori picks me up while Honey grabs Momo. They start to drag us off towards a limo.

The window rolls down to show Tama-chan wearing sunglasses.

"We got them!" Honey cheers.

"Good. Get in," Tama-chan says.

Honey and Mori put us in the limo and get in themselves. The limo starts as we wait for something.

After a few minutes the ginger twins show up with Haruhi. After they say something to Tama-chan we head off to our destination.

"Tama-chan, Kyo-chan where are we going?" I ask them.

"We are going to the beach," Kyo-chan says.

"Really?" Momo asks.

"Yes," Tama-chan says.

"Why? Are you guys on a break?" I ask them.

"Because why wouldn't we bring our great friends?" Tama-chan asks.

"Are we really you great friends Kyo-chan?" I ask.

All he simply does is nod. I cheer and hug them.

"Kimiko!" I hear Momo say sternly.

I jump off the boys and sit a little away from Momo. I put Mori between us. The boys in the limo look at us all confused.

"Why is Kimi cowering away from you Momo?" Honey asks.

"She's evil when she talks like that," I whimper.

The boys laugh. Even Kyoya and Mori.

~ Flashback end ~

I giggle at the memory. I close my blue eyes.

Out of no where I'm lifted up. I squeal as I open my eyes to see the twins carrying me in their arms.

"Put me down!" I squeaked.

"Nope!" Hikaru starts.

"You need to get in the water!" Kaoru finishes.

They throw me into the water. I scream a little as I fall. Once I hit the water I swallow a little water.

Once I surface I start to cough violently. Momo must of heard me because she comes running over.