8

Kimiko's P.O.V

"A resort?" Momo asks Kyoya.

He nods and explains why we all are going to his families water park. I'm going to be honest I just zoned out thinking about bikinis, some reason.

"Hey Kimi?" Momo asks me.

"Yes?" I turn my attention to her.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks me another question.

"Bikinis. Why?" I answer her with a question of my own.

"Because you were kinda drooling," She snickers.

I quickly wipe my mouth to see that I really was drooling. I blush and quickly hide my face.

"Damn it Momo! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" My voice muffled by my hands.

"Because you looked so cute!" Momo giggles.

I groan and look at her. She has a sly smirk on her face. I slightly glare at her. I remove my hands from my face. My face is still red with embarrassment.

"When are we leaving?" I ask the closest person to me.

"When the twins get Haruhi," Tama-chan exclaims.

"Oh okay," I say with a slight sigh.

"Kimi-chan! Why is your face red!" Honey asks as he jumps on my back.

"Momo embarrassed me," I pout.

Honey giggles and hugs me from behind, because he's on my back. I pull him to where he's on my hip. I coo as I rub his hair. He blushes madly. He jumps off my hip and runs off.

"Kimi let's go!" Momo says as she tugs on my arm.

She pulls me towards our limo. She tells the driver the address to the resort.

"Where are the others?" I ask her.

"They are meeting us there," She replies and put ear buds in and plays her music.

I sigh and watch out the window. A few minutes later I fall asleep.

~ Time Skip ~

I wake up to Momo shaking me slightly. I yawn and look at her.

"Are we there?" I ask her.

"Yes," She says.

I get up and out of the limo. As we walk in we're greeted by twin maids.

"Hello Miss Kimiko and Miss Momoko. We are here to give you a swimsuit," they say in unison.

We nod and follow them to a changing room. When we enter I'm in awe at how many swimsuits there are.

"Pick any that you like," one of the maids says.

"Thanks!" I cheer and run off towards the swimsuits.

As I look I see one that catches my attention. I walk over to the black two piece. I grab it and walk over to my sister and the maids. I show them and they nod in approval. I smile and quickly go and change.