6

Kimiko's P.O.V

Today for the host club cosplay is kind of like a medieval theme. So they put me into a short black and purple princess kimono. Since I didn't know how to put one on the twins helped me. They also helped Momo into a pink and orange princess kimono except her was long.

So Momo and I are princesses while the other are samurai. Today is mine and Momo's first day as hostesses. Together our type is sweet and innocent. Apart my type is secretive. Momo's is fun and inviting.

We sit in front of the host club as the guests arrive. When they enter we all chant 'Welcome' and I can see a few girls are already going to pass out.

A few girls walk up to Momo and I. We take their hands and bring them to our mouths.

"Hello beautifuls," I say as I kiss one of the girls' hands.

They blush and slightly squeal. I smile and look at them with secretive eyes.

"Kimiko can we request you?" A shy girl asks.

I smile at her and bring my face close to hers.

"Of course my dear," I whisper to her.

She squeals and faints. I smirk and giggle. I turn to se Momo has made a girl faint as well.

"Momoko! Kimiko! Can we request you?" A group comes up to us.

We smile and nod. We all sit at our station. As they ask us questions we make them some tea and serve them finger sandwiches.

~ Time Skip ~

As we wait for the next round of guests the twins sent Haruhi to go get some instant coffee.

While Haruhi is gone two girls from a different school come into the club room. We greet them 'Welcome'. One of the girls has short hair and the other has long curly hair.

Tamaki walks up to them and starts to seduce them. They spot Momo and I and are instantly holding us in an embrace.

"You two are simply adorable!" The one with short hair cheers.

"Wait until Benio gets here!" The long haired one says.

Soon the doors open and I'm guessing Benio enters the room. She has a male hair cut just like Haruhi.

Soon they start to ramble on about their club and what women like. I just block them out. Seems like the others do too.

After a while Haruhi, Momo and I found out that the host club auctioned off some our things. The Lobelia girls try to get us to join their school.

"Kyo-chan! Why did you auction off Haruhi's pencil?" I ask him.

"We also auctioned off your second pair of glasses. Congratulations it sold for 100,000 yen," Kyoya says to me.

I gasp and start to tear up. I turn to Momo. She hugs me. Those were my favorite pair. I thought I lost them.

"Oh and Momoko your panda key chain sold for 800,000 yen," Kyoya adds to our misery.