3

Kimiko's P.O.V

~ Time Skip ~

After a while of talking with Haruhi and Momo we catch up.

~ Time Skip to the next day after school ~

Tamaki, Kyoya, Momo and I walk towards the club room. Today the club had no guests so we all decided to hang out. We walk into the room to see everyone else is already there.

"Hey!" I greet cheerfully.

I get a chorus of 'Hi's and 'Hello's. The ginger twins come up to Momo and I. Hikaru puts his arm around my waist while Kaoru wraps his arm around Momo's shoulder.

"Hey can we come over to you place?" They ask together.

"No,"

"Sure!" Momo and I say together.

"Kimi. We can't have them over. Papa and Mama won't be happy," Momo says with a sigh.

I pout for a few moments. Then I get an idea. I pull out my cell phone and text my favorite maid, Sakura.

A few minutes later I get a text from her with an answer.

"Momo! Sakura said that Mama and Papa will be out visiting one of our families hot springs," I say happily.

She sighs and agrees to have the host club over to our place. I do a little happy dance with the ginger twins.

"Mommy! Did you hear that? We get to go over to our nieces home!" Tamaki cheers.

~ Time Skip to weekend ~

Momo's P.O.V

~ Morning 8 am ~

I was sitting in the study catching up on my reading as Kimi takes a nap. As I was half way through the book, - I needed to read so that I could take over my father's business - there was a knock on the study door.

"Come in," I call out.

I look up at the door as Sakura walks in with the host club behind her. I smile and thank her quietly. She bows and leaves the room.

"Hello," I greet the club.

"Hello Momo! Where's Kimi? We brought cake!" Honey exclaims excitedly.

I put my finger to my lips to tell them to be quiet. I point to the couch were Kimi is napping. Everyone but Tamaki and the male twins nod in understanding. Tamaki walks over to Kimi and starts to shake her awake.

"Don't do that!" I whisper yell at him.

I tried to stop him but it was to late. After I whisper yelled Tamaki was thrown across the room and smashed into the wall. I sigh and rub my temples.

"Great. The demon is awake," I mutter.

I notice that everyone but Haruhi is cowering away from Kimi. I get up and walk over to Kimi. She was about to grab my arm and throw me like she did to Tamaki but I quickly block her. I grab her face and made her look at me. I slightly hum as I stroke her face gently.