15

Kimiko's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to the sun shining through my eye lids. When I turned to look at the time I was instantly out of bed.

"7.50! I'm late! I'm late!" I start slightly yelling.

I rush to get my uniform on. As I do I realize that Momo might still be sleeping as well. I turn to the bed to see that she's not there. But I do see a note on the bed side table. I pick it up and read it.

Kimi,
I knew that you were super tired from staying up until 3 this morning doing your homework. So I decided to let you sleep in. I hope that you wake up before your late!
Love, Momoko.

"Hope I wake up before I'm late? Well that didn't happen now did it?" I ask myself.

I rush downstairs. As I do I slip on my shoes and grab my bag. I rush out the door to my limo. Once I enter the limo the driver starts off to school.

"Miss. Hana. Please buckle up. I'm going to rush a little bit," My driver says to me.

I nod and buckle up. As we're driving I felt myself get jerked to the side. I heard the windows shatter and impale my skin.

I felt the limo swerve and flip over. As the limo flips I fall into darkness.

Momoko's P.O.V

A girl rushed into the classroom disturbing the lesson.

"What is it?" The teacher asks in a annoyed tone.

"There was... a... crash..... close to the.... school," the girl pants.

What she said caught everyone's attention. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Do you know who it was?" I ask her sweetly.

She nods. I give her a questioning look.

"Well who is it?" I ask her.

"Its," She pasues.

I give her a look to continue. She sighs and looks at me sadly.

"It's your sister. Kimiko Hana," She says cautiously.

I felt my heart stop for a second. I feel my eyes tear up. I fall to my knees with tears streaming down my face.

"Momo!" I hear two voices yell.

I felt someone pick me up. They rushed out of the room with me in their arms.

"We're going to tell the others and rush to the hospital," I hear a voice say to the other person.

Tamaki's P.O.V

We rush into class 1A. When we entered the class immediately went quiet.

"What is it Mr. Souh? Mr. Ootari? Miss. Hana?" The teacher asks us.

"We need Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi," I say.

The teacher sighs but allows us to take the trio. We drag them out of the room and towards class 3A.