16

Kimiko's P.O.V

It has been a few weeks since I started school again. As Momo and I walk towards the club room the building started shaking violently.

"Kimi! Over here!" Momo pulled me over somewhere.

Momo hugged me close as the building starts to collapse. Screams can be heard throughout the entire building.

~ ♡☆♡☆♡ ~

When everything calmed down Momo and I were still hugging each other close.

"Momoko! Kimiko! Where are you?!" I hear someone scream.

I was shaking.

"Over here!" Momo calls out.

"Kimi it's going to be okay. Shh," Momo comforts me.

I calm down a little but I'm still shaking. Momo hugs me tighter. I hear footsteps running over to us. I turn slightly towards the sound. I see Mori and Kyoya running over to us.

"Kimiko!" Mori yells worriedly.

"Momoko!" Kyoya yells also worried.

They pull us into tight hugs. I relax and hug Mori back. He rubs my back to sooth my shaking.

"It's alright," he whispers.

~ ☆ ♡ A Month Later♡ ☆ ~

The ginger twins, Momo and I are bored.

We are currently sitting in the host room while the other hosts are having a meeting. I decided that I wanted to do something that always cracks me up.

"Hey Hikaru," I call to him.

"Yes," he asks looking over at me.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar?" I ask him.

"No why?" He asks super confused.

Momo and Kaoru do as well. I grin and look at them.

"Because you got a pretty sweet ass!" I crack up after saying that.

"Kimi?" Momo says.

"Yes?" I ask her.

"If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber," She says with a straight face.

I can't help it. I fall to the ground laughing. This catches the attention of the others. They walk over and give us confused looks.

"What's wrong with Kimi?" Honey asks.

"Cheesy pick up lines," Mori states.

"Do you live in a corn field? Because I'm stalking you," Kyoya tries.

I laugh even harder. Everyone smirks and starts saying different pick up lines.

"I was feeling a little off today, but you turned me on," Kaoru.

"Is your daddy a baker? Because you got a nice set of buns," Tamaki goes.