7

Kimiko's P.O.V

Mori and I kind of just stood there with him hugging me.

"U-Um Mori senpai? Why are you hugging Kimiko?" Tama-chan asks timidly.

As if he just realized what he was doing he let go of me and walked over to Honey who was slightly smirking. I raised my eyebrow confused but shook it off.

~ Time Skip to Saturday ~

Momo and I were walking home from the park since we had the day off. As we were walking I got a call from Tamaki. I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Kimi! We're visiting Haruhi at her house! We'll come pick you up okay?" Tamaki asks hurriedly.

"Okay," I say with a sigh and hang up.

"What does 'daddy' want?" Momo asks me.

"We're going to Haruhi's house with the others. They are going to pick us up in a little bit," I say to her.

She nods. We pick our pace and get home.

"Welcome back mistresses," Sakura greets us at the gate.

I smile at her. We walk inside and head straight to our room. I quickly change into black shorts, a purple tank top. I put on some black knee socks. Momo changes into some black shorts and a pink shirt. She also puts on some white knee socks. We both put on some black shoes. Momo quickly fishtail braids my hair. I quickly curl her hair.

After we finish getting ready the door bell rings. We rush downstairs to see the host club -minus Haruhi- standing at the door.

"Hey guys!" I cheerfully greet them.

They smile and wave at Momo and I. I notice that Mori and Kyoya have a light shade of pink on their faces. We all then leave the house and head towards the limo.

Once we arrive at Haruhi's house the hosts look around in awe. I giggle slightly. People start to gather around and start to whisper about us rich people.

As the host talk I see Haruhi coming up behind us. I smile and run to her.

"Haruhi!" I cheer as I run to her.

I seems no one noticed me doing that. I take a bag from Haruhi to help her carry.

"Hey Kiko," Haruhi greets me cheerfully as well.

As we get closer we could hear what the hosts were saying. Haruhi sighs irradiated. I giggle slightly. Haruhi yells at them after a minute of them talking.

We go inside and sit down in the living room. The boys all sit with their knees to their chests. Momo and I sit on our knees.