Chapter Two- Watching

My heart felt exhilarated after receiving Vincent's message. But I verbally beat myself up knowing I was happily engaged to a man I loved with all my heart....but who I felt did not see me as he once did-irresistible. Maybe that first spark was gone...maybe our relationship was running it's course. Was it a mistake saying yes?

Of course not! I shouted back at myself. You love him. I repeated aloud before I heard something inside my apartment. Although I shared it with Chase, it was originally mine first and therefore I claim it. I smirk at the thought. As I slid my key in the door, it pushes open and creaks as I discover I don't need the key as it was already open. Books are all over the ground and the television is on and playing a sports network. I come closer in and take a baseball bat from behind the door and grip it tight in my hands. Coming around each corner, I jump quickly until I hear heaving breathing in the bedroom. I push open the door with two fingers before seeing Chase rummaging quickly through the closet. He jumps as he sees my stance.

"Sorry." I said quick as he chuckles at the moment.

"I'm the one that's sorry. I'll be out of here in five-just can't find my blue tie..."

"The Navy one from last Christmas?"

"Yeah."

"You ripped it..."

"That's right..." He said blushing as we both recounted the sensual moment in which it was ripped. By me, in a heat of passion. "This one will work." He said as he pulled a powder blue colored one from his drawer before turning to me and giving me a sweet kiss on the forehead.

"What do you need it for?"

"I have a meeting with the board. I want to look my very best and your ties seem to do that." He said as he snatched his keys from the bowl aside the door and opened the door quickly before turning back to me. "Sorry about the mess-was in a rush looking for some books too."

"It's alright." I said with a teasing sigh before he smirked. "I love you." He said with a smile but before I could respond, he shut the door hard. My response "i love you" hung in the air like a dead smoke. Drifting to only be just a disintegrated memory.

Suddenly a feeling of freedom rushed over me. Maybe from knowing the "intruder" was just Chase or maybe knowing Vincent still cared. But I shouldn't. He is an insane person...but I can't deny my attraction to him...I just can never let him know such things.

As night became later and later, I slid into some pajamas before sitting before the television and watching a romantic comedy and falling asleep. I suddenly awoke to a buzzing near my head and glared at the screen as it nearly blinded me. Sliding my finger across the glass screen, I then unlocked it to find it was a message from an unknown number with an attachment.

I downloaded the attachment which then showed the entire message. Enclosed via text was a photograph of me sleeping. A close-up photograph. My nightgown slightly raised to almost show my lace undergarments and my shoulder strap down to my elbow. The text was in bold and although caller ID was not an option-I could tell by the words...

"I miss you dressing up for me like this." Said the message before i could almost hear his voice speak it. I jumped up and texted back.

"Where are you?"

I waited for several minutes, checking social media, and flipping through channels, before becoming incredibly tired once more. Just as I closed my eyes, the phone buzzed.

"Closer than you think..."

As I tried to text again, my phone died and I had been so tired I left it on no charge. Suddenly, I awoke with a harsh gasp. From a bad dream I can no longer remember the premise of. I shook it off before walking to the kitchen to get water before seeing a silhouette in the short distance. I was not terrified though- I felt almost safe and definitely aroused at the moment. I moved on the opposite side of the counter and played with my hair. Suddenly, the figure emerged and for some reason I am feeling overwhelmed with sexual frustration. My hands reach out to the figure before he comes closer, pinning me against the counter before sliding me of my nightgown and taking me to the couch. The television plays in the background and eventually turns to old commercials before then becoming a news station which then was shut off by the other man. As he pulled away, I saw it was Vincent. I was so relieved to see him that I didn't care the stuff he had done. I just wanted him...

I awoke. Once again. Dreaming of Vincent Chadwick...Even when he is far away and no contact of touch is established...he still as this effect on me. Even though a contract is not signed....he was still my dominant, and I, his innocent and unknowing submissive....