Chapter Eighteen- Skyscraper Windows

As we entered the building, he explained how one of his contacts allows him free working space as although he has ample money, Vincent helped him with a car problem in the past. Therefore, he has a free workspace for whenever. I felt his eyes hot on me as I walked into his office and I realized how I was still wearing the leather skirt I bought to seduce him. I missed him and craved him so terribly, I didn't care the scene. I just wanted him.

"You are killing me with that skirt." He said as I seductively sat on the table before he then moved toward his desk. He sat behind it before moving through documents and I begged him to let me help. He explained how they were contracts for future clients and he was calling each individual previous client to attempt to swindle them from Mitch. Most were kind and understanding-especially considering Vincent promised them free tires for life or free alterations for electronics and sound system or any interior additions they wanted.

As the night moved on, Vincent and I grew deep into the company. He changed the name to Domination Enterprises which made me smirk as I saw each page which was labeled with the name. Soon, everyone left the building and we were one of the only lights lingering through the night. He tried to take me on top of the desk but I refused as I stated we needed to focus. But as the night drug on and I finished my paperwork, I became aroused. Unsure the reason-maybe it was being alone or seeing him so focused. No matter the reason, I decided it was best to not question it and go with it. I did the first thing that popped into my head.

Raising from the chair, I moved toward him and sat on the edge of the desk and played with pencils near him. He looked up to me and bit his lip before then releasing it immediately and driving me crazy.

"Sir, I finished all the paperwork you requested." He growled as I gave into the names required in the documents signed all that time ago.

"Good girl. Bend over my desk now." Although his husky and sexual voice made me almost lose it where I stood, I knew I didn't want it that way at least not here-not yet.

"No. I am not in the mood." I lied before I walked to the other end of the desk and sat on that. He stood before me and dropped to his knees. Removing his jacket, he set it on the chair before he then moved toward me closer.

"I am begging you my doll, please let me have you."

"No." I said as I went to walk up and he pushed me back against the desk.

"Do you find me unattractive?"

"No."

"Are you interested in females?"

"No."

"Then there is no reason you can not be with me now is there..."

I smirked before he pushed me against him. His heartbeat racing against mine. His long hard breaths before me and his eyes not leaving mine unless it was to look at my heaving chest or quivering lip.

"Oh how I desire your lips..." He said as he came close to me. I brushed past him before he pulled me back again, only this time, pushing my back hard against the wall. I squealed before he snapped the band of my undergarments against my skin and drove me insane. He looked down to me as I smirked and looked away before breathing quick.

"Now now Miss Gerharrd, I believe we have documents to stay focused on." He said before returning to his desk with an obvious attraction he was repressing just to torture me. I decided the time to torture was done.

I made my way toward him before sitting upon his lap and placing my legs through the holes in the chair and grinded against him. He squirmed beneath me before kissing my neck and taking my chest into his lips. Teasing each breast and making me more and more anxious for his next move.

He wrapped my hair around his arm then hand then fingers and tugged before he had me in a position in which he could hurt me.

"I love that you trust me enough to still push your limits but know I won't hurt you."

"Of course you wouldn't. You wouldn't dare break the contract."

"I already have."

"How so?" I asked as his lips cascaded down my body in such a way that made me crazed. I pushed against his waist and he basked in it before he then nibbled on any skin he saw which was much of it.

"I fell in love with the submissive..."

I paused. I never knew hearing those words could spark such desire and want. I pulled him into me in which he took me atop the desk. My legs pulling him against me and one hand on his belt and the other on the desk, holding himself up as well as me. Our moment was cut by his voice as he was two seconds from making the moment full of satisfaction.

"Somebody could walk in..." He said out of breath as he expected me to care if someone saw.

"I don't care." He looked to me as if he needed an explanation-one I gave happily and quickly. "I have thought of all the worst possible scenarios of your life in the past twenty four hours. I finally see you again and I don't want to wait to be with you. Damn the paperwork-"

He smirked before taking me against him right on top of the documents. then sweeping me onto the wall where a small desk sat with a plant that he tore from the flat surface and broke on the ground. The cold wall made me shiver but he smirked at the uncomfortable shock he gave me. He then brought me to the couch in his office where he then undressed just enough to give access then eventually removing everything. He forced me to grip the arm of the couch that was behind my head as his lips traveled down my body. He used his tongue and lips as he kissed me and drove me wild. I couldn't take the pressure and let him know it verbally with moans and groans as well as sexy wordings.

He pushed himself against the coach before smirking and then kissing my chest, teasing me once more before I pulled him into me. It was as if angels had opened the gates of heaven and the feeling I received is what was behind said gates. I was incredibly satisfied by the moment I was betwixt.
My jaw hurt from repressing the sounds me caused me to make. I squealed like a helpless animal and he was a carnal hunter, uncaring to my whimpers. I arched my back hard as I found my solace and he soon found his as well-making me lose myself in his embrace.

Before I could relax, he flipped me onto the arm so my stomach was against the leather couch and took me once more. From behind. He asked me how to do it so it felt good for me and as I instructed, I found each word lost momentum as his feelings he caused were too strong to resist. I lost instruction and he continued the way I asked and I found the moment was worth it. My breasts hit the couch as he would plunge into my lust and I'd grip the couch. He would whisper the most naughty words that would make even the most sinful of devils blush. I moaned so deeply to the feeling as he lost himself into me-not taking any mercy or prisoners and I enjoyed each lustful second of it...