Chapter Eight- Aquatic Dream

I awoke to the sunlight strong in my eyes and me fighting against it. Feeling immense guilt of the night spent with Vincent, my fear and sadness were shattered when I felt his hold around my waist then arms. His lips touched the back of my shoulder and my neck as I moved to give him better access. Purring like a kitten, I didn't want to ruin the moment. I missed the desire he made me feel, that and satisfaction. There was a way he was that made me desire him so intensely then he would satisfy me then make me want more-even if I was sore from our activities.

"I want to buy you clothes."

"No. I don't want you-"

"Let me finish." He said as he sat up and I followed. Only he rose to his feet and slipped his boxers on. I bit the inside of my lips before watching him then continue. "I want to buy you lingerie."

"What for?"

"I want to know that I'm the only one that gets to see you in it and rip it off..." I arced my brow at the idea. I nodded before going to my knees and he moved to me as I placed my hands on his shoulders. "But I don't think I can leave this boat. I don't ever want to."

"Me either love, but we must. Otherwise, the dock men might think I took you out here to kill you."

"You did. Several times last night." I said as I pulled him into a kiss. He placed me back onto the bed before stopping himself and moving beside the bed. In the nightstand, he pulled out a silk tie that was used for either a robe or a curtain, and placed it beside me. He also took two other ties. Using them to tie my feet and the other to bind my hands.

"Since we are in the middle of the ocean, I want you to scream bloody murder if necessary." He said as without warning, his lips were between my legs. My eyes shot closed as suddenly I had a rush of lust and desire. The feeling became almost too much to bare as I screamed at the contact of his tongue. My hips jived as he held them down tight and I begged for release. Just before I found it, he pulled away. I groaned, squirming and unhappy as I scowled at him. He wiped his mouth before going to my breasts and playing with them as if they were untouched dough desiring to be touched. First, he used his hands before his mouth then finishing with his tongue and teeth before I lost it completely, moaning almost uncontrollably and finding little comfort in the control he possessed over me. Knowing he could truly do anything and nobody would know...

"Please." I begged him as my eyes glared at him and he then took a condom and placed it on before finally giving me a release. My throat became immensely sore before he told me how much he enjoyed teasing me. Finally, he untied me and I covered myself in a blanket before turning from him-sore and full of guilt.

"What is it?" He asked as he came to my side of the bed and I sat up-covering myself with the sheet.

"I feel gross. Dirty, not the sexy kind..." I said as tears filled my eyes. I made my way up and toward the bathroom where I then continued to sob and he came behind me before brushing my tears away.

"What exactly do you feel guilty about? Or gross about? That I tie you up?" He almost winced at his own words before I shook my head. Then nodded.

"All of it. For coming here. For letting you do this to me, for allowing it, for liking it..."

"There's nothing wrong with liking it, Ade. Nothing." He kissed my lips soft before he moved toward the shower. "Here..." He opened the shower door as I dropped the sheet and I entered it. The water was heavenly, almost better than the sex we just took part in. But when he joined me, I expected another round. Instead, he took some soap, moved it in his hands and then onto my skin. Rubbing each part with just enough so the scent would last where he placed it. I smirked before turning and hugging him. He accepted it before kissing the side of my head as my hair was now drenched from the water.

"I want to be that person that makes you feel safe, Adelaide. Not the one you run from. Not this time around."

I couldn't help but smile at his words. I wanted more than anything to be in his arms or against his lips. Pulling him in for a sweet kiss, he then placed his hands on my waist before placing soap on himself and we both exited the shower. Dressing for the day, we then headed for shore and got there within the hour. As the ropes were tied on the dock, he came behind me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Nobody will know you where we're going." He said with a big smile-knowing I was worried about being discovered with him. I took my sunglasses and placed them on over my eyes and then my hat over my unruly hair. We walked to his car which was a new one; dark blue-almost black, and sleek. A cadenza I believe. We then jetted for shopping in which he succeeded in buying me clothes only he would see me in.

"Keep these somewhere for just us. And add my number to your contacts. I do have one final question."

"Yes?"

"I know you're engaged, in love with someone else but I also know you love me too."

"What is your question?"

"Would you be my submissive? We would have to make a new contract. It could take all afternoon..."

I nodded. "We can talk about it." I made clear before moving from the car and toward the apartment.

"When can I see you again?"

"Closing time at the cafe. I stay later to add the money, lock up, set the security."

He nodded before pulling me in for a passionate kiss and leaving me to enter the apartment I shared with my fiance. My guilt was now stronger than ever....