Chapter Seven- The Lost Boy

As we left the dock, I knew there was no turning back. Whatever would happen would so with no way to escape. I was a lousy swimmer and an even worse liar. I blush now thinking about all the times I tried to. Especially to Vincent. As I felt guilt I pushed it down to the thought that him and I would always have this lust between us. But it has recently become love so intensely that it doesn't need contracts or handcuffs or even promises, just being with one another. I just could not let the guilt take away my feelings for him. Not now-not again...

"Do you like to sail?" I asked as I sat upon the lounging chairs along the boat.

"It's my second passion."

"What's your first?"

He poured the champagne in my glass before clinking them together and kneeling beside my chair. "You." And it was as if it was the only truth he had ever spoken. I smirked at the thought.

"You must have something more."

"No. I used to think it was cars. But then I met you and I realized the only time I favored cars is if I was in one to get closer to you."

I took a sip before I felt his eyes hot on me. "Why are you staring at me?"

"I can't believe you agreed...You forgave me...not only that, you are willing to be with me tonight-however that may be."

"I think we both know that me coming with you didn't mean sitting and talking." My words became more courageous as I stood up and walked below the deck. I walked slowly into the master bedroom where he then shut the door and watched as I sat on the edge of the bed. "I believe we were interrupted before."

His eyes were in complete astonishment. He truly was unable to believe the moment before him.

"I can't believe you're here with me like this. Not only that...but like this...alone..not hitting me."

"I can't believe you haven't pushed a contract on me." I joked but he scowled. I apologized before he suddenly threw me onto the bed and ran his hands up and down my legs. I became unable to talk as he moved to kiss me but teased and made my back come up before he pushed me down. Even thought it was still passionate, the moment was still controlled by him. My fingers pulled at his shirt in which he let me take off as I traced from his neck to his waist, out lining each bone or muscle or bump. I gently clawed and he then ripped my shirt completely down the middle. He arched his brow before his fingers ripped off my belt as he then opened his. I pulled him down to me and signed at the feeling of him. His fingers went into my jeans and teased me, pushing on my upper leg, on the opposite sides of where he usually just plummeted into to. I shifted and moaned as he basked in it. His eyes widened as his mouth smirked and he whispered the most rousing but romantic things in my ears. Mostly how he missed holding me.

"I am dying to kiss you." He said as he hovered over me. Without responding, I pulled him down to the most passionate kiss we had ever taken part of with one another. His hands ran through my hair and he pulled it back so he could kiss my neck where he continued to move lower and lower. But he suddenly stopped before reaching for something in his pocket of his jeans he had thrown off long before. He took a plastic square and tore it open before looking to me to see if I wanted to continue. An image of Chase shot in my head and I realized I wanted Vincent not him-not now. I nodded before going on either side of him and watching him put it on before he looked to me to see how I wanted to be with him again. I placed my hands on the bars behind his head which held the bed together and slowly moved atop of him. My mouth made an instant "o" as I closed my eyes and threw my hair back. He bit his lip leaning his head back and clawing at my legs as we moved in sync. Almost as if we were made to do this.

Without warning and with great force, he threw me down and it was as if he was trying to break a world record. The perspiration on our bodies made us lose ourselves in one another. The moment broke me completely. In a different way that he had broken me before. He placed my hands in his as he then moved my legs further up so he could go deeper and harder. I stayed quiet before he reminded me nobody could hear us for miles. I took advantage of the thought and showed him what he did to me. Vocally that is. He was motivated to go even harder as he then cried out and I wasn't too far behind. He laid beside me before pulling me back into him-my hair covering both of our faces. I moved it back on one side as he just looked at me.

"You amaze me Adelaide. I used to think I had seen it all....but I swear to God....you surprise me each day...in different ways..."

To that thought, I collapsed on his chest and fell into a deep sleep. Feeling both satisfied and content in my moments with him. Not worried about anything.