Chapter Twenty- Lechery of a Submissive

"How could you lie to me?" I asked as I hit Vincent hard across the cheek. He held his skin before moving his jaw slowly to one side then looking to me with his seductive eyes-but I would not break so easy. Not this time. Knowing for sure what was at stake.

"What are you referring to?"

"The fact that he never cheated and you knew that. Miranda, the girl, tried to seduce him and you knew that if you'd been following him as you said you did. So either way, you are lying about something."

"I swear those photographs are genuine my darling-"

"Don't do that-don't persuade me with those eyes and that voice and-"

He pushed me against the window of his apartment and turned my head violently, almost making my neck ache.

"I can promise you they are genuine. I wouldn't lie to you."

"Neither would he apparently."

"Don't you find it odd how he has an answer for everything. Did you ask him about those nights he went off? All night long? Leaving you alone? Or what made him change his mind from his dream job? What truly made him stay-especially knowing how bad you wanted out?"

He moved his hand so I could look at him and I stayed silent. Each time I thought I knew who to choose, and he would always waver my decision.

"Kiss me." He demanded and I bit my lip, trying to fit the temptation but fell into it. He lifted my hands over my head and pushed his lips against mine and he then used his belt to tie them together and brought me toward the wall and knocked down a picture before hanging my hands there on the nail which once held the large picture.

"I don't like when you assault me." He said as he gently slid my jeans from my body. I shifted and tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't. Deep down inside he must have known I didn't want him to stop. He left me hanging there as he went to his red room and brought out a whip. He used the whip as if it was himself and hit it between my legs viciously-each time feeling better than the time before. I couldn't help but lose my silence. He enjoyed watching it-more than I would have enjoyed.

I leaned my cheek against my arm as I was nearly spent but he retracted it just before. "I want to be the only thing to make you moan."

I shifted before he gripped my wrist hard. "Answer me sub."

"Yes sir." I said as I fell into his thrall once more. Not wanting to, but also not wanting to resist. He growled before going to part my legs but I closed them.

"Stop. No! Black!" I said remembering my safe word. He instantly retreated before releasing my hands and moving back from me.

"You are driving me insane Adelaide! You come here, and I thought you wanted more. I felt how bad you wanted me just then."

"Of course I do. You're sexy and rich, and mysterious. But I'm engaged. And the man I am vowing to spend my life to I will marry."

"Not if I can help it."

"You said you'd never hurt me. And hurting him is the equivalent of doing that..." I said as I moved toward the door. He stopped me by closing the door.

"Before you leave, you'll get something straight...I would never hurt you unless you begged me to. But emotionally I would never. But I will stop at nothing to show you I'm the better one for you. Nothing. I will come to you when you're alone and remind you why you kept coming again and again. Pun intended baby."

"I'm asking you not to."

"I let you get away once...not again..."

He said as he let me leave. I turned and wanted to hit him but instead ran toward the taxi and then away from his apartment. Walking into the door of my apartment with Chase, I found him on the couch watching the television.

"Let's elope."

*I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! XO-CASSI

"